Quick and Easy Recipe: Appetizing Chicken and Vegetables Simmered In Ponzu Sauce
Chicken and Vegetables Simmered In Ponzu Sauce.
This Yummy Chicken and Vegetables Simmered In Ponzu Sauce using 13 simple ingredients and 7 easy steps. Learn how to achieve yummy food.
Ingredients of Chicken and Vegetables Simmered In Ponzu Sauce
- You need of Various vegetables (whatever you like).
- Prepare 1 of ★ Chicken thigh.
- Prepare 1/2 of ★ Onion.
- Prepare 1/2 of ★ Potato.
- Prepare 1/8 of ★ Carrot.
- It’s 2 of florets Broccoli (for garnish).
- Prepare of Seasoning ingredients:.
- Prepare 75 ml of ● Ponzu.
- It’s 50 ml of ● Water.
- It’s 2 tbsp of ●Sake.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of ●Mirin.
- You need 1 tbsp of Katakuriko.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Water.
Chicken and Vegetables Simmered In Ponzu Sauce step by step
- Cut the onion and potato in half and the carrot into 4 pieces. Cut the chicken into 2 to 4 pieces, and pierce the skin side several times with a fork..
- Start cooking the chicken skin side down in a dry frying pan. Brown both sides over high heat. Wipe off the excess oil that comes out of the chicken with paper towels..
- When both sides are browned (don't brown too much) put all the ingredients marked ★ and ● into a wide pan. Arrange the ingredients so they don't overlap each other as much as possible..
- Put a lid on the pan and simmer over low heat while occasionally turning over the ingredients. Turn the heat off and leave the pan with the skin side down for at least 30 minutes, preferably overnight..
- Heat up the pan just before serving, and transfer the solid ingredients only to a serving dish (leave the sauce in the pan)..
- Put the pan back on the heat and bring it to a boil, then stir in the katakuriko dissolved in water..
- When the sauce has thickened, turn off the heat. Put the chicken, vegetables and boiled broccoli on the serving dish and pour the sauce over it. Serve!.
Popular Food & Recipes Ideas provide some awesome, cool, nice and amazing collection of Quick and Easy Recipe: Appetizing Chicken and Vegetables Simmered In Ponzu Sauce
You can share this Quick and Easy Recipe: Appetizing Chicken and Vegetables Simmered In Ponzu Sauce collection of Food Sapor to your social media such as Pinterest, facebook, twitter etc. And we have add Popular Food & Recipes Ideas post ; Easy Recipe: Delicious Broccoli Mac n' Cheese (great for toddlers) and Easiest Recipe: Yummy Slow Cooker Chicken Concoction maybe you like them.
Browse Quick and Easy Recipe: Appetizing Chicken and Vegetables Simmered In Ponzu Sauce similar Food Sapor in Broccoli Recipe archive. Quick and Easy Recipe: Appetizing Chicken and Vegetables Simmered In Ponzu Sauce.
DISCLAIMER: All images found here are believed to be in the "public domain". We do not intend to infringe any legitimate intellectual right, artistic rights, or copyright. All of the images displayed are of unknown origin. If you are the rightful owner of any of the images posted here, and you do not want it to be displayed or if you require a suitable credit, then please contact us and we will immediately do whatever is needed either for the image to be removed or provide credit where it is due. All the content of this site is free of charge and therefore we do not gain any financial benefit from the display or downloads of any images.