Traditional Roast Beef.
You can cook Traditional Roast Beef using 14 simple ingredients and 10 simple steps. Learn how to achieve that.
Ingredients of Traditional Roast Beef
- It’s 1 of over 500 grams Beef joint (round).
- You need 1 of ＊Onion.
- Prepare 1 of ＊Carrot.
- Prepare 1 of ＊Celery.
- It’s 100 ml of Red wine.
- You need 1 of Pepper.
- Prepare 1 of Salt.
- It’s 200 ml of Water (for the sauce).
- It’s 1 tsp of Soy sauce.
- You need 1 tsp of Katakuriko.
- It’s 1 of Wasabi.
- You need 1 of per person Potatoes (for the side).
- Prepare 1 of Watercress (optional).
- You need 1 of Broccoli (for the side).
Traditional Roast Beef instructions
- Cut the ＊ vegetables beforehand. Slice the onion into 1cm wedges, and thinly slice the carrot and celery in 4 cm lengths..
- Put wine, vegetables, pepper and beef joint in a large durable plastic bag and leave in the fridge for half a day to one day (don't add salt)..
- Line a roasting pan with parchment and place the vegetables from the bag first. Put the beef on top. Use more vegetables under the thinner part of the beef. Scatter potatoes on the side..
- You don't need to pre-heat the oven. Put the pan into the oven and bake for 25 minutes at 390°F/200°C (for a 500g chunk). Check with your finger and when it is springy, take it out of the oven..
- When you touch with your finger and it has a slight bounce, wrap in aluminium foil quickly while it's hot..
- Wrap the foil over with a tea towel (layered paper towels are ok too). Try to move quickly to avoid cooling the meat..
- Wrap with cling film to prevent the meat juice from leaking. Leave to rest for about 30 minutes..
- Meanwhile put all the onion, carrot, celery, cooking liquid and brown bits from the roasting tray into a sauce pan and heat..
- Add consomme and soy sauce to your liking and season with salt and pepper. Remove all the vegetables and thicken the sauce with katakuriko dissolved in water..
- Slice the beef thinly and serve with sauce and wasabi if you like. (When you slice the meat there should be no juice but the meat should be pink inside.).
Popular Food & Recipes Ideas provide some awesome, cool, nice and amazing collection of Easy Recipe: Delicious Traditional Roast Beef
You can share this Easy Recipe: Delicious Traditional Roast Beef collection of Food Sapor to your social media such as Pinterest, facebook, twitter etc. And we have add Popular Food & Recipes Ideas post ; Recipe: Appetizing Turkey & Courgette Lasagna (Keto/Low Carb) and Quick and Easy Way to Cook Tasty Rocco's Almost Everythings in it Looseleaf Salad maybe you like them.
Browse Easy Recipe: Delicious Traditional Roast Beef similar Food Sapor in Broccoli Recipe archive. Easy Recipe: Delicious Traditional Roast Beef.
DISCLAIMER: All images found here are believed to be in the "public domain". We do not intend to infringe any legitimate intellectual right, artistic rights, or copyright. All of the images displayed are of unknown origin. If you are the rightful owner of any of the images posted here, and you do not want it to be displayed or if you require a suitable credit, then please contact us and we will immediately do whatever is needed either for the image to be removed or provide credit where it is due. All the content of this site is free of charge and therefore we do not gain any financial benefit from the display or downloads of any images.