Quick and Easy Way to Make Delicious Whole Roast Chicken
Whole Roast Chicken.
You can cook Whole Roast Chicken using 10 simple ingredients and 8 easy steps. Learn how to achieve yummy food.
Ingredients of Whole Roast Chicken
- You need 1 of bird Chicken.
- It’s 1 of rice cup's worth Mochi Sticky Rice.
- You need 1 of Carrot.
- Prepare 1/2 of Celery.
- It’s 1 of Onion.
- It’s 1 of Potatoes.
- It’s 1/2 of Broccoli.
- Prepare 1 of Cherry tomatoes.
- You need 400 ml of Consomme soup.
- Prepare 100 grams of Green beans.
Whole Roast Chicken step by step
- Let the sticky rice soak in water overnight and drain just before cooking. Season the chicken with salt and pepper. Set aside. Chop the celery, carrot, and onion into 1 cm. Boil the green beans and cut into 1 cm pieces..
- Heat 1 tablespoon of both butter and vegetable oil in a pan. Sauté onion, celery, and carrot. When tender, add green beans and sticky rice. When the rice becomes transparent, add 1 cup of soup and cook until the liquid evaporates. Preheat the oven to 410°F/210°C..
- When the ingredients from Step 2 cools, stuff into the chicken. Stick a toothpick to clinch close and tie the legs with kitchen twine. Cut the broccoli, potato, and remaining carrot into bite sized pieces and lightly boil. You can cut the remaining onion into wedges..
- Line a baking pan with parchment paper and lay the chicken in the middle. Surround the chicken with the boiled vegetables (except broccoli), onion, and mini tomatoes..
- Using a brush, coat the surface of the chicken with vegetable oil and bake for 1.5 hours in a 410°F/210°C oven. Midway through baking, pour the remaining cup of soup over the chicken in several batches. If the vegetables seem like they are about to burn, take them out first..
- When there are about 10 minutes remaining, add broccoli to the pan and finish baking. When the meat juices run clear when poked with a bamboo skewer, it's finished..
- Since I was asked, I measured the weight of the chicken. This year, I made this for our family, so I used a small 1 kg bird..
- We had about half of the stuffing leftover so I put it in a steamer, steamed for 10 minutes and packed it in a bento the next day. It's great with soy sauce..
Popular Food & Recipes Ideas provide some awesome, cool, nice and amazing collection of Quick and Easy Way to Make Delicious Whole Roast Chicken
You can share this Quick and Easy Way to Make Delicious Whole Roast Chicken collection of Food Sapor to your social media such as Pinterest, facebook, twitter etc. And we have add Popular Food & Recipes Ideas post ; Easiest Recipe: Appetizing Spicy Vegetable Salad and Easiest Recipe: Appetizing Baked potato with classic broccoli cheddar sauce maybe you like them.
Browse Quick and Easy Way to Make Delicious Whole Roast Chicken similar Food Sapor in Broccoli Recipe archive. Quick and Easy Way to Make Delicious Whole Roast Chicken.
DISCLAIMER: All images found here are believed to be in the "public domain". We do not intend to infringe any legitimate intellectual right, artistic rights, or copyright. All of the images displayed are of unknown origin. If you are the rightful owner of any of the images posted here, and you do not want it to be displayed or if you require a suitable credit, then please contact us and we will immediately do whatever is needed either for the image to be removed or provide credit where it is due. All the content of this site is free of charge and therefore we do not gain any financial benefit from the display or downloads of any images.