Easiest Recipe: Perfect Holiday Roast Chicken With Rich Sauce
Holiday Roast Chicken With Rich Sauce.
You can cook Holiday Roast Chicken With Rich Sauce using 14 simple ingredients and 11 easy steps. This is guide how cook that.
Ingredients of Holiday Roast Chicken With Rich Sauce
- You need 2 of Bone-in chicken legs.
- You need 2 tbsp of ☆ Dashi soy sauce (soy sauce premixed with dashi).
- It’s 2 tbsp of ☆ Soy sauce.
- It’s 1 tbsp of ☆ Sake.
- You need 1 tbsp of ☆ Mirin.
- You need 1 tbsp of ☆ Honey.
- You need 1/2 tbsp of ☆ Balsamic vinegar.
- You need 1/2 tbsp of ☆Ketchup.
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp of ☆ Oyster sauce.
- It’s 1/2 clove of ☆ Grated garlic.
- You need of For the garnish (for example).
- Prepare 100 grams of Lotus root.
- You need 2 of Potatoes.
- Prepare 1/2 head of Broccoli.
Holiday Roast Chicken With Rich Sauce step by step
- Mix all the ☆ ingredients together in a bowl..
- Prick the back (not the skin side) of the chicken leg several times with a fork. Make an incision along the leg bone..
- Put the chicken and the mixed ☆ ingredients into a resealable bag and chill in the fridge for 4 hours or overnight. ＊Turn over the bag occasionally to allow the marinade to permeate the chicken legs..
- Pre-heat the oven to 230℃. Line the oven tray with parchment paper and arrange the chicken legs with the skin sides up. Roast for 10 minutes..
- Flip over the chicken legs and roast for a further 20 minutes..
- Meanwhile transfer the marinade from the bag into a sauce pan. Reduce the marinade over a low heat..
- Turn over the chicken legs again and brush the reduced marinade evenly all over. Return to the oven to roast for a further 10 minutes. ＊Roasting time altogether is 40 minutes..
- The shiny-looking chicken legs are now done..
- ＊By the way…if you want to roast the vegetables together.
- Slice the lotus root and potatoes into 1-cm thickness and microwave at 600w for about 4 minutes. Microwave the broccoli for 2 minutes. ＊I use a Lukue silicon dish for doing this..
- Arrange the vegetables from step 10 and chicken legs on an oven tray. Roast in an oven pre-heated to 230℃ with the skin sides up for 20 minutes and turn over to roast for a further 20 minutes. Brush the skin sides with the marinade and roast for a further 10 minutes..
Popular Food & Recipes Ideas provide some awesome, cool, nice and amazing collection of Easiest Recipe: Perfect Holiday Roast Chicken With Rich Sauce
You can share this Easiest Recipe: Perfect Holiday Roast Chicken With Rich Sauce collection of Food Sapor to your social media such as Pinterest, facebook, twitter etc. And we have add Popular Food & Recipes Ideas post ; Recipe: Appetizing Vickys Quick & Sticky Stir-Fried Lamb, GF DF EF SF NF and Quick and Easy Recipe: Appetizing Vickys Mixed Vegetable Quiche, GF DF EF SF and Peanut-Free maybe you like them.
Browse Easiest Recipe: Perfect Holiday Roast Chicken With Rich Sauce similar Food Sapor in Broccoli Recipe archive. Easiest Recipe: Perfect Holiday Roast Chicken With Rich Sauce.
DISCLAIMER: All images found here are believed to be in the "public domain". We do not intend to infringe any legitimate intellectual right, artistic rights, or copyright. All of the images displayed are of unknown origin. If you are the rightful owner of any of the images posted here, and you do not want it to be displayed or if you require a suitable credit, then please contact us and we will immediately do whatever is needed either for the image to be removed or provide credit where it is due. All the content of this site is free of charge and therefore we do not gain any financial benefit from the display or downloads of any images.