Easy Recipe: Appetizing Roast Chicken for Christmas
Roast Chicken for Christmas.
You can cook Roast Chicken for Christmas using 11 simple ingredients and 11 simple steps. Learn how to cook it.
Ingredients of Roast Chicken for Christmas
- You need 2 of Chicken thigh with bone (large).
- It’s 1 of Salt and pepper.
- You need 2 head of Broccoli.
- It’s 1 of Potatoes.
- Prepare 3 cm of Carrot.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of Water or sake.
- You need 3 tbsp of ☆Soy sauce.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of ☆Mirin.
- You need 2 tsp of ~ 1 tablespoon ☆Sugar.
- It’s 1 of Black pepper.
- You need 1 of Cherry tomatoes.
Roast Chicken for Christmas instructions
- Prepare the chicken. Cut along the bone to break and remove the joints..
- Cut the potato in half and then slice into 1-1.5 cm half moon shaped pieces. Break the broccoli into small tufts. Cut the carrot into star-shaped pieces..
- Heat vegetable oil in a frying pan and pan-fry the chicken on medium heat with the skin side down. Also add the potatoes and sprinkle with salt. Pan-fry on medium-low heat for about 7-8 minutes..
- Flip over the chicken and add the water and broccoli. Cover with a lid and steam on medium-low heat for about 6-7 minutes. Remove the vegetables and arrange them on a plate..
- Add the ☆ ingredients to the same frying pan as the chicken to form a glaze. Flip the chicken over and cook on medium heat for 1-2 minutes to allow the flavor to seep in..
- Optionally season with black pepper. It also tastes great if you add a little bit of honey. (In that case, reduce the amount of sugar.).
- Serve on a plate and decorate with vegetables. You can also arrange each chicken on a separate plate..
- Note: Instead of carrots, cherry tomatoes are also fine. You can also microwave the potatoes and broccoli first, and then just brown them in the frying pan last..
- If you want to bake these in the oven, bake for 20-30 minutes at 200°C. Midway through, divide the sauce into two batches and pour over the chicken. Don't let the sauce burn..
- If using smaller chicken, 3 tablespoons of the flavoring ingredients is too much, so use a smaller amount. If you're not a fan of sweet flavors, you don't need to add the sugar..
- I recommend these vegetables -..
Popular Food & Recipes Ideas provide some awesome, cool, nice and amazing collection of Easy Recipe: Appetizing Roast Chicken for Christmas
You can share this Easy Recipe: Appetizing Roast Chicken for Christmas collection of Food Sapor to your social media such as Pinterest, facebook, twitter etc. And we have add Popular Food & Recipes Ideas post ; Easiest Recipe: Yummy Easy Chicken Stir Fry and Easy Recipe: Yummy Egg noodle and red snapper fillet w/ gravy sauce maybe you like them.
Browse Easy Recipe: Appetizing Roast Chicken for Christmas similar Food Sapor in Broccoli Recipe archive. Easy Recipe: Appetizing Roast Chicken for Christmas.
DISCLAIMER: All images found here are believed to be in the "public domain". We do not intend to infringe any legitimate intellectual right, artistic rights, or copyright. All of the images displayed are of unknown origin. If you are the rightful owner of any of the images posted here, and you do not want it to be displayed or if you require a suitable credit, then please contact us and we will immediately do whatever is needed either for the image to be removed or provide credit where it is due. All the content of this site is free of charge and therefore we do not gain any financial benefit from the display or downloads of any images.