Sunday Chicken curry.
This Yummy Sunday Chicken curry using 16 easy ingredients and 9 simple steps. Here is how you achieve delicious meal.
Ingredients of Sunday Chicken curry
- You need 12 of chicken pieces.
- You need 8 of medium sized potatoes, peeled and chopped.
- Prepare 2 cloves of garlic, minced.
- Prepare 1 knob of ginger, minced.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of Mother-in-Law curry spice mix.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of Rajah medium curry powder.
- You need 2 of fresh chilies, chopped.
- You need 1 tin of whole, peeled tomatoes.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of cayenne pepper.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of cumin seeds.
- Prepare 1 of large onion, finely chopped.
- It’s 1 cup of spinach, washed and chopped roughly.
- Prepare 1 pack of assorted vegetables to roast.
- Prepare 1 pack of cauliflower and broccoli rice.
- It’s 2 tablespoons of olive oil.
- Prepare to taste of Salt and pepper.
Sunday Chicken curry instructions
- In a pot, add the cumin seeds, mother in law spice and rajah curry powder to toast to bring out the full flavour of the spices. Do this for 2 minutes until the room is filled with the scent of spices. To care not to burn the spices, keep a close eye on the pot. Add the chopped onion and 1 tablespoon of olive oil. Add the garlic and ginger, stir to combine..
- Add the chicken pieces and stir to coat with the spices..
- Cook for 15 minutes to brown, then add the tinned tomatoes. Let cook until the tomatoes are macerated and completely incorporated..
- Add the peeled and chopped potatoes to the pot and stir to incorporate. Cook until the potatoes are soft. This will also thicken the sauce of the curry..
- When the potatoes are soft, add the spinach to the pot and stir to combine. Take the pot off the heat and set aside..
- Heat the oven to 200 degrees C. In a roasting dish, add the chopped veggies and sprinkle with cumin seeds and drizzle with olive oil. Season with salt and pepper..
- Roast for 20 minutes until cooked but still has a little bite to the veggies..
- Place the packet of cauliflower and broccoli rice in a microwave and cook for 3 minutes. Set aside in a bowl and drizzle with olive oil..
- To assemble, place the veggie rice on a plate and add the chicken curry, then roasted veggies. Enjoy hot!.
Popular Food & Recipes Ideas provide some awesome, cool, nice and amazing collection of Easy Recipe: Perfect Sunday Chicken curry
You can share this Easy Recipe: Perfect Sunday Chicken curry collection of Food Sapor to your social media such as Pinterest, facebook, twitter etc. And we have add Popular Food & Recipes Ideas post ; Recipe: Delicious Simple pork lo mein and Easiest Recipe: Appetizing Broccoli salad 🥗 maybe you like them.
Browse Easy Recipe: Perfect Sunday Chicken curry similar Food Sapor in Broccoli Recipe archive. Easy Recipe: Perfect Sunday Chicken curry.
DISCLAIMER: All images found here are believed to be in the "public domain". We do not intend to infringe any legitimate intellectual right, artistic rights, or copyright. All of the images displayed are of unknown origin. If you are the rightful owner of any of the images posted here, and you do not want it to be displayed or if you require a suitable credit, then please contact us and we will immediately do whatever is needed either for the image to be removed or provide credit where it is due. All the content of this site is free of charge and therefore we do not gain any financial benefit from the display or downloads of any images.