Recipe: Appetizing Sunday Roast Ham and everything
Sunday Roast Ham and everything.
You can cook Sunday Roast Ham and everything using 13 easy ingredients and 23 simple steps. This is guide how cook yummy food.
Ingredients of Sunday Roast Ham and everything
- Prepare 1750-2000 g of Ham (butcher bought not supermarket).
- It’s 6 of carrots.
- You need 2 of large mushrooms.
- It’s 2 of small onions.
- It’s 10 of white potatoes (or as many as you like).
- Prepare 1 of small broccoli.
- You need 1 of small cauliflower.
- Prepare of Vegetable oil.
- It’s of Cheese Sauce.
- You need 1 tablespoon of plain flour.
- You need 1 of chunk of butter.
- Prepare 1 of load of grated cheese.
- It’s of Milk (depends how much sauce you want as to how much milk needed.
Sunday Roast Ham and everything instructions
- Place your ham in a large pot..
- Fill pot with cold water ensuring as much of meat is covered as you can. It didn't have to fully submerged..
- Heat the water to bring it to a simmer (NOT BOIL) and allow the meat to simmer for 1 hour..
- Whilst your ham is simmering. Prepare your vegetables. Roughly chop the small onions, large mushrooms, carrots or whatever other vegetables you'd like. You can mix in lots here so take your pick. Put aside. Nothing needs to be cooked until you go to the next meat stage. This is all prep..
- Next chop your white potatoes. Depending on if you like big or small roasties, cut them as you like 🙂 place them in some water and add 1 teaspoon of baking soda and a good pinch of table salt..
- Any other veg you have, go ahead and prep it now..
- Just before your hour simmer is up, fire the oven up. 200 degrees..
- Take the meat from your pot and put in an oven proof dish. Heat at 200 for 1 hour..
- Parboil your potatoes and carrots with salt and bicarbonate. 10 mins..
- Once boiled add to separate cooking tins/trays and put into ovens at 200. At 200 you will take longer than 220 but you can turn up at end once you take meat out..
- Now you should have meat, potatoes and veg all in oven roasting. If you have a split oven is better as you can raise the temp of the veg and cook shorter and crisper. That's not an issue if not. You just need to use your eyes and touch to have it just like you like.
- Keep an eye on the veg and turn periodically. Whilst the oven is at work let's prepare the cheese for the sauce.
- Great a load of your favourite type of cheddar cheese.. put to side. We'll use this when we take the meat out to rest and cook the Yorkshire puddings.
- Get a small pan and a tablespoon of butter in. Heat it up gently till it starts to melt. I'm putting this on the cauliflower and broccoli. If you want less sauce use less flour and less butter..
- Add a tablespoon of flour or however much it takes to soak the butter..
- Add the milk.. again you see this start to thicken so just add milk as you go along.. I put this in and heat it up.. It thickens fairly suddenly so I add a little more. DO NOT PUT TOO MUCH IN THO else it will be too wet..
- Add a load of cheese and mix in till you have the amount you need..
- It should be smooth so make sure you don't have any blobs of flour ;).
- Take your boiled broccoli and cauliflower and put in large dish..
- Pour on the cheese sauce and add back into oven.
- Your meat should be out now. Put it to rest..
- Take out your veg.. cauliflower cheese and check all as you like..
- Get some gravy.. I'm lazy so it's bisto tonight…Serve it all up and enjoy with a nice red.
Popular Food & Recipes Ideas provide some awesome, cool, nice and amazing collection of Recipe: Appetizing Sunday Roast Ham and everything
You can share this Recipe: Appetizing Sunday Roast Ham and everything collection of Food Sapor to your social media such as Pinterest, facebook, twitter etc. And we have add Popular Food & Recipes Ideas post ; Quick and Easy Recipe: Yummy Stir fry mixed noodle with shrimp & Vegetable and Easy Recipe: Yummy Grilled Fresh Broccoli maybe you like them.
Browse Recipe: Appetizing Sunday Roast Ham and everything similar Food Sapor in Broccoli Recipe archive. Recipe: Appetizing Sunday Roast Ham and everything.
DISCLAIMER: All images found here are believed to be in the "public domain". We do not intend to infringe any legitimate intellectual right, artistic rights, or copyright. All of the images displayed are of unknown origin. If you are the rightful owner of any of the images posted here, and you do not want it to be displayed or if you require a suitable credit, then please contact us and we will immediately do whatever is needed either for the image to be removed or provide credit where it is due. All the content of this site is free of charge and therefore we do not gain any financial benefit from the display or downloads of any images.