Easiest Recipe: Perfect Black pepper chicken steak
Black pepper chicken steak. A Taste of Fusion on Dawn News – Black Pepper Chicken Steak & Roasted Vegetable. Angus steak wok-seared with baby broccoli, onions, red bell peppers and mushrooms in a savory black pepper sauce. Making authentic tasting stir fried black pepper steak might look intimidating, but it is easier than you think.
Chicken Chop with Black Pepper SauceOh My Food Recipes. This restaurant-style Chinese Black Pepper Chicken recipe is quick and easy to make at home, totally versatile if you'd like to sub in different veggies or proteins, and so comforting and delicious. Black Pepper Beef is one of my favorite recipes in the cookbook as I love the combination of bell pepper and black pepper in Chinese stir-fries. This Tasty Black pepper chicken steak using 34 simple ingredients and 9 simple steps. Here is how you cook yummy food.
Ingredients of Black pepper chicken steak
- Prepare 1/2 kg of chicken breast fillets (hammers it).
- Prepare of Ingredients for the marination.
- You need 1 tbsp of garlic paste/ powder.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of soya sauce.
- You need 3 of Wooster sauce.
- It’s 2 tbsp of chilli sauce.
- It’s 2 tbsp of hp sauce (heaped).
- It’s 1 tsp of salt.
- You need 1 tsp of hot sauce (optional).
- Prepare 1 tsp of freshly crush black pepper.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of mix herbs.
- It’s 3 tbsp of oil.
- Prepare of Ingredients for black pepper sauce.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of butter.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of oil.
- Prepare 1 of small medium onions (chopped).
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of salt.
- You need 1/2 tsp of crush black pepper.
- It’s 1 tbsp of soya sauce.
- You need 1 cup of chicken stock.
- You need 1/4 tsp of mix herbs 🌿.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of brown sugar.
- You need 1 tbsp of hp sauce.
- You need 1 tbsp of burn sugar syrup.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of steak sauce.
- Prepare of Ingredients for mash potato.
- It’s 2 large of boiled potato.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of salt and pepper.
- You need 2 tbsp of butter.
- You need 1/2 cup of milk.
- You need 1/2 cup of chicken stock.
- You need 1 cup of mix half boiled vegetables.
- You need of Carrots,peas,beans,broccoli etc.
- You need 1/4 tsp of salt, pepper and mix 1 tbsp of olive oil.
These two ingredients, coupled with the right cut of beef—I like beef tenderloin, flank steak or flap meat—will often guarantee a successful dish. Chicken breast simmered with onion, bell pepper, tomatoes, soy sauce, and spices to be served with a rich, pepper steak style gravy. If you like the taste of pepper steak but really don't enjoy red meat, try it with chicken! Pepper chicken stir fry is a back pocket kind of recipe that you can pull out when you need something healthy and quick to make on weeknights.
Black pepper chicken steak instructions
- Wash and clean the chicken breast then flatten it then hammer it..
- Now take a bowl then all the ingredients mix it then marinate the chicken breast and keep in fridge for 1 to 2 hours(if you have beef undercut meat then marinated for 3 to 4 hours)..
- Heat the grill pan add butter and oil then add marinated chicken breast and grill it on high heat for 12 to 15 minutes. After 8 minutes flip the chicken breast from one side to another side and cook it until it becomes tender both sides..
- Now in the meantime to make the black pepper sauce heat the pan add butter and oil add onions sauté for 2 minutes then add garlic and spices stir it well..
- Now add flour and thicken the sauce and cook it completely..
- Now heat another pan add oil and sauté half cook vegetables with pepper and salt..
- For mash potato boiled the potato and mash it then add all the ingredients in a pan and cook it very well..
- Now heat the steak pan on high heat, and add the pepper chicken steak then pour the sauce on it then add mix vegetables and place mash potato on another side of steak pan..
- A hot and yummy restaurant style black pepper chicken steak is ready to serve, enjoy it..
Black pepper tofu stir fry is made with a mix of tricorn peppers and crisp tofu squares. It's delicious, albeit not something I can regularly make around here. Add remaining crushed black pepper, beef broth, liquid collected from the cooked steak, cream and Worcester sauce. Simmer for few minutes and thicken the sauce with cornstarch Ladle black pepper sauce over the steak and serve immediately. Serve with plain Basmati rice and green salad.
Popular Food & Recipes Ideas provide some awesome, cool, nice and amazing collection of Easiest Recipe: Perfect Black pepper chicken steak
You can share this Easiest Recipe: Perfect Black pepper chicken steak collection of Food Sapor to your social media such as Pinterest, facebook, twitter etc. And we have add Popular Food & Recipes Ideas post ; Easiest Recipe: Yummy Broccoli Cheese Gratin for a Crowd and Quick and Easy Recipe: Tasty Cheesy Potato Ham & Broccoli Soup maybe you like them.
Browse Easiest Recipe: Perfect Black pepper chicken steak similar Food Sapor in Broccoli Recipe archive. Easiest Recipe: Perfect Black pepper chicken steak.
DISCLAIMER: All images found here are believed to be in the "public domain". We do not intend to infringe any legitimate intellectual right, artistic rights, or copyright. All of the images displayed are of unknown origin. If you are the rightful owner of any of the images posted here, and you do not want it to be displayed or if you require a suitable credit, then please contact us and we will immediately do whatever is needed either for the image to be removed or provide credit where it is due. All the content of this site is free of charge and therefore we do not gain any financial benefit from the display or downloads of any images.