Broccoli Leek Soup ~ 200th post.
You can cook Broccoli Leek Soup ~ 200th post using 9 easy ingredients and 7 simple steps. Here is how you achieve delicious meal.
Ingredients of Broccoli Leek Soup ~ 200th post
- You need 1 of Broccoli large -.
- You need 2 of Leeks , – white and light green parts only , thinly sliced.
- You need 1 1 inchs of Potato – medium cut into pieces.
- You need 1 tbsp of Garlic – minced.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Olive oil -.
- You need 3 cups of Chicken Vegetable stock or -.
- It’s of Salt.
- Prepare of Pepper.
- Prepare of broccoli Separate the stems from florets.
Broccoli Leek Soup ~ 200th post instructions
- Add the leeks and garlic to the olive oil and cook until the leeks have softened and become fragrant.
- Next add the potato, broccoli stems and continue cooking for another 3mins.
- Pour 3 cups of water, the broth, salt and pepper and bring to a boil.
- Cover and cook on medium low until the broccoli and potatoes have become tender.
- This will take about 10mins.
- Finally add the florets and bring to a boil.
- Let the soup cool down and then puree until smooth.
Popular Food & Recipes Ideas provide some awesome, cool, nice and amazing collection of Recipe: Tasty Broccoli Leek Soup ~ 200th post
You can share this Recipe: Tasty Broccoli Leek Soup ~ 200th post collection of Food Sapor to your social media such as Pinterest, facebook, twitter etc. And we have add Popular Food & Recipes Ideas post ; Quick and Easy Recipe: Tasty Mild vegetable curry and Recipe: Perfect Bacon Cheddar Broccoli Soup maybe you like them.
Browse Recipe: Tasty Broccoli Leek Soup ~ 200th post similar Food Sapor in Broccoli Recipe archive. Recipe: Tasty Broccoli Leek Soup ~ 200th post.
DISCLAIMER: All images found here are believed to be in the "public domain". We do not intend to infringe any legitimate intellectual right, artistic rights, or copyright. All of the images displayed are of unknown origin. If you are the rightful owner of any of the images posted here, and you do not want it to be displayed or if you require a suitable credit, then please contact us and we will immediately do whatever is needed either for the image to be removed or provide credit where it is due. All the content of this site is free of charge and therefore we do not gain any financial benefit from the display or downloads of any images.