Easy Recipe: Tasty Roasted Chicken In a Frying Pan
Roasted Chicken In a Frying Pan.
This Delicious Roasted Chicken In a Frying Pan using 12 simple ingredients and 10 simple steps. This is guide how cook that.
Ingredients of Roasted Chicken In a Frying Pan
- Prepare 2 of Bone-in chicken legs.
- You need 100 ml of Sake.
- Prepare 1 of Salt, pepper.
- You need 1 of Garlic (grated).
- You need 2 1/2 tbsp of ★Soy sauce.
- It’s 1 tbsp of ★Mirin.
- It’s 2 tsp of ★Honey.
- It’s 2 tbsp of ★Sake.
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp of ★Garlic (grated).
- Prepare 2 of Potatoes.
- It’s 1 of Broccoli.
- Prepare 1 of Mayonnaise.
Roasted Chicken In a Frying Pan instructions
- Prick the chicken with a fork or toothpick. Make an incision along the leg bone. Make several slits over the thick part to make the meat even..
- Pour water and 100 ml of sake, enough to cover the chicken, in a deepish frying pan. Bring to the boil and put in the prepared chicken..
- Cook the chicken gently for about 1 hour. Add some water to cover the chicken if necessary..
- After 1 hour remove the chicken from the cooking juice and leave to cool. After cooling pat dry the chicken and rub salt, pepper and garlic all over..
- After marinating for 30 minutes add the ★ ingredients and the chicken into a resealable bag. Seal the bag tightly and rub the chicken with the seasonings. Leave to marinade for at least 3 hours..
- Remove the excess air from the bag so as to allow the seasonings to coat the chicken well. Move the bag around to help the seasonings fully cover the chicken..
- Cook the broccoli meanwhile and season with salt, pepper and mayonnaise. Microwave the potatoes until tender..
- Grease the frying pan thinly with oil (if you use a non-stick frying pan you don't need any oil). Take the chicken pieces out of the bag and place them in the frying pan with the skin side down..
- After the skin side is golden brown turn down the heat to low. Turn over and add the potatoes cut in half. Cover the frying pan and cook for a further 10 minutes..
- Add the marinade from the bag and reduce. After the sauce is reduced shake the frying pan and coat the chicken and potatoes with the reduced sauce..
Popular Food & Recipes Ideas provide some awesome, cool, nice and amazing collection of Easy Recipe: Tasty Roasted Chicken In a Frying Pan
You can share this Easy Recipe: Tasty Roasted Chicken In a Frying Pan collection of Food Sapor to your social media such as Pinterest, facebook, twitter etc. And we have add Popular Food & Recipes Ideas post ; Easy Recipe: Appetizing Almost Home-Made Broccoli & Cheese Soup and Quick and Easy Recipe: Delicious Cheesy chicken, broccoli and potato casserole! maybe you like them.
Browse Easy Recipe: Tasty Roasted Chicken In a Frying Pan similar Food Sapor in Broccoli Recipe archive. Easy Recipe: Tasty Roasted Chicken In a Frying Pan.
DISCLAIMER: All images found here are believed to be in the "public domain". We do not intend to infringe any legitimate intellectual right, artistic rights, or copyright. All of the images displayed are of unknown origin. If you are the rightful owner of any of the images posted here, and you do not want it to be displayed or if you require a suitable credit, then please contact us and we will immediately do whatever is needed either for the image to be removed or provide credit where it is due. All the content of this site is free of charge and therefore we do not gain any financial benefit from the display or downloads of any images.