Easy Recipe: Tasty Quinoa & Red Lentil Stuffed Sweet Potatoes
Quinoa & Red Lentil Stuffed Sweet Potatoes. Quinoa is a flowering plant in the amaranth family. It is a herbaceous annual plant grown as a crop primarily for its edible seeds; the seeds are rich in protein, dietary fiber, B vitamins. – Quinoa. ↑ Интернет-ресурс Sciencedirect. – Health benefits of quinoa. ↑ Сайт компании ООО Агросельпром. – Семена киноа в борьбе с болезнями. Quinoa (pronounced KEEN-wah ) is the seed of the Chenopodium quinoa plant.
Traditionally, the quinoa grain is roasted and then made to flour to make different types of. Learn how to cook perfectly fluffy quinoa in this video. It's easy once you know my tips! (Spoiler: Don't cover the pot while cooking!). This Tasty Quinoa & Red Lentil Stuffed Sweet Potatoes using 19 easy ingredients and 5 easy steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Quinoa & Red Lentil Stuffed Sweet Potatoes
- You need of Spread.
- You need 4 of medium sweet potatoes.
- Prepare 1 tsp of olive oil.
- Prepare 2 of scallions, minced (optional).
- Prepare 1 of medium yellow onion, chopped.
- It’s 2 cloves of garlic, crushed.
- It’s 100 g (1/2 cup) of dry red lentils, rinsed.
- It’s 90 g (1/2 cup) of quinoa.
- Prepare 1/2 of vegetable bouillon cube.
- You need 1 tsp of sambal chili paste* (optional).
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of ground cumin.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of ground coriander.
- It’s 1 tsp of curry powder.
- It’s 1/2 of large head of broccoli, cut in bite-sized florets.
- Prepare 1 of medium red bell pepper, chopped.
- You need of Dressing.
- Prepare 60 ml (1/4 cup) of tahini.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of balsamic vinegar.
- Prepare 2 tsp of soy sauce.
Quinoa is a tall South American herb, Chenopodium quinoa in the goosefoot genus (Chenopodium), native to the high altitude of the Andes, and characterized by small green clustered flowers and small fruits with a single seed. What's New and Beneficial About Quinoa. The growing popularity of quinoa among U. S. consumers has led to greater availability of different quinoa varieties in many supermarkets.
Quinoa & Red Lentil Stuffed Sweet Potatoes instructions
- Preheat oven to 200°C (400 F). Pierce sweet potatoes with a fork in several locations and place on aluminum foil on a baking tray in the oven. Roast until tender, about 45 minutes, stopping once to flip. – *Note: Cooking the following ingredients takes about 20 minutes, so if you want the potatoes to be done at the same time, wait about 20 minutes after putting the sweet potatoes in the oven to start the next steps..
- Add scallions and onion to a large pot on high heat. Add 2 tbsp water as needed to de-glaze the pan and avoid burning, stirring occasionally until translucent and slightly browned, about 5 minutes. Add the garlic and saute for another 2 minutes, stirring and adding water as needed..
- Add all of the ingredients from the lentils through to the curry powder to the pot plus 2 cups of water, bring to a boil then reduce to a simmer with the lid partially covered. Simmer for 10 min..
- Add the broccoli and bell pepper, stir to combine, and place lid fully on the pot and allow to cook for 5 minutes..
- Mix all dressing ingredients in a small bowl plus 2 tbsp water. Stir into the quinoa/lentil mixture or serve on the side to drizzle on top. Enjoy!.
Quinoa comes from Peru, Bolivia and Chile. Quinoa (pronounced KEEN-wah) may be the most widely recognizable of the so-called "ancient You should rinse quinoa before cooking it to remove the outer coating, called saponin, which can leave a. Quinoa strengthens the digestion, helps reduce excess intake of food, reduces risk of heart diseases, prevents gall stones, and regulates blood cholesterol levels. Quinoa is known as the little rice of Peru. The Incas treated the crop as sacred and referred to quinoa as "chisaya mama" or "mother of all grains."http.
Popular Food & Recipes Ideas provide some awesome, cool, nice and amazing collection of Easy Recipe: Tasty Quinoa & Red Lentil Stuffed Sweet Potatoes
You can share this Easy Recipe: Tasty Quinoa & Red Lentil Stuffed Sweet Potatoes collection of Food Sapor to your social media such as Pinterest, facebook, twitter etc. And we have add Popular Food & Recipes Ideas post ; Recipe: Tasty Veg Pulav and Easy Recipe: Appetizing Roasted vegetables and chicken maybe you like them.
Browse Easy Recipe: Tasty Quinoa & Red Lentil Stuffed Sweet Potatoes similar Food Sapor in Broccoli Recipe archive. Easy Recipe: Tasty Quinoa & Red Lentil Stuffed Sweet Potatoes.
DISCLAIMER: All images found here are believed to be in the "public domain". We do not intend to infringe any legitimate intellectual right, artistic rights, or copyright. All of the images displayed are of unknown origin. If you are the rightful owner of any of the images posted here, and you do not want it to be displayed or if you require a suitable credit, then please contact us and we will immediately do whatever is needed either for the image to be removed or provide credit where it is due. All the content of this site is free of charge and therefore we do not gain any financial benefit from the display or downloads of any images.