Steamed Cod fish salad.
This Tasty Steamed Cod fish salad using 10 easy ingredients and 7 easy steps. Learn how to achieve this tasty food.
Ingredients of Steamed Cod fish salad
- You need 1/2 lb of cod fish.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of butter.
- Prepare 1 medium of chopped onion.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of water.
- Prepare 1 dash of salt and pepper to taste.
- It’s 1 of chopped broccoli.
- Prepare 1 large of carrot shredded.
- You need 1/2 large of pepper chopped.
- Prepare 2 tsp of garlic powder.
- It’s 1/2 medium of cabbage chopped.
Steamed Cod fish salad instructions
- boil cod fish in water for 5-7 minutes to remove some of the salt.
- cut or shred codfish into small pieces.
- saute cod fish, onions, peppers, garlic in butter..
- add vegetables, water and stir.
- cover pan and cook on low heat till vegetables are tender.
- add black pepper and salt if needed.
- other types of vegetables can be added or substituted.
Popular Food & Recipes Ideas provide some awesome, cool, nice and amazing collection of Recipe: Appetizing Steamed Cod fish salad
You can share this Recipe: Appetizing Steamed Cod fish salad collection of Food Sapor to your social media such as Pinterest, facebook, twitter etc. And we have add Popular Food & Recipes Ideas post ; Recipe: Appetizing Pan Fried Salmon with Vegetables and Roasted Potatoes and Recipe: Delicious Baked Veggie Egg Rolls maybe you like them.
Browse Recipe: Appetizing Steamed Cod fish salad similar Food Sapor in Broccoli Recipe archive. Recipe: Appetizing Steamed Cod fish salad.
DISCLAIMER: All images found here are believed to be in the "public domain". We do not intend to infringe any legitimate intellectual right, artistic rights, or copyright. All of the images displayed are of unknown origin. If you are the rightful owner of any of the images posted here, and you do not want it to be displayed or if you require a suitable credit, then please contact us and we will immediately do whatever is needed either for the image to be removed or provide credit where it is due. All the content of this site is free of charge and therefore we do not gain any financial benefit from the display or downloads of any images.