Easiest Recipe: Tasty Broccoli and Hash Browns Potato Salad
Broccoli and Hash Browns Potato Salad. This broccoli and cheese potato salad is the perfect side dish for so many occasions. Made with ingredients everyone loves like bacon, sour cream, and the unbeatable How do you like potato salad best — dressed up like this recipe or plain and simple? Let us know in the comments below!
Frozen hash browns are the key to this convenient recipe. No picnic is complete without potato salad! Cover tightly with microwavable plastic wrap. You can cook Broccoli and Hash Browns Potato Salad using 5 easy ingredients and 5 easy steps. Follow these simple steps to cook delicious meal.
Ingredients of Broccoli and Hash Browns Potato Salad
- You need 1/3 of to 1/4 Broccoli.
- You need 2 of pieces Hash browns/hashed brown potatoes (frozen).
- Prepare 3 of to 4 tablespoons Mayonnaise.
- You need 1 of to 2 teaspoons Curry powder.
- Prepare 1 of Salt and pepper.
Except for the potatoes I'm just making a guess on the amounts listed. I never measure but I had to put in something to get the recipe posted. My family would rather have their potato salad made this way than any other and it's so easy I sure don't mind. I can't remember where I learned this but I've been.
Broccoli and Hash Browns Potato Salad step by step
- Toast the hash brown pieces in a toaster oven for 10 to 15 minutes, so that they are very crispy but not burned..
- Divide the broccoli into florets, boil for 1-2 minutes in salted water, drain and pat dry with a kitchen towel..
- Divide the hash browns into 8 pieces, mix with the broccoli, mayonnaise and curry powder and serve..
- It's also good with the addition of ham, corn kernels, or boiled egg. You can also use spinach or cabbage instead of the broccoli..
- This is a variation with spinach and boiled egg with the hash browns..
A hearty casserole that combines everything about your favorite side dishes into one main entree. Made with potatoes, broccoli, ham, bacon, and melty mozzarella, this dish is melty and savory and sure to fill you up. Hash Browns Potato Salad- who wants to peel and chop potatoes anyway? Great when you are short on time! Try this deliciously sweet and easy Broccoli Cauliflower Salad.
Popular Food & Recipes Ideas provide some awesome, cool, nice and amazing collection of Easiest Recipe: Tasty Broccoli and Hash Browns Potato Salad
You can share this Easiest Recipe: Tasty Broccoli and Hash Browns Potato Salad collection of Food Sapor to your social media such as Pinterest, facebook, twitter etc. And we have add Popular Food & Recipes Ideas post ; Quick and Easy Recipe: Yummy Broccoli soup and Easiest Recipe: Tasty Easy potsticker dinner maybe you like them.
Browse Easiest Recipe: Tasty Broccoli and Hash Browns Potato Salad similar Food Sapor in Broccoli Recipe archive. Easiest Recipe: Tasty Broccoli and Hash Browns Potato Salad.
DISCLAIMER: All images found here are believed to be in the "public domain". We do not intend to infringe any legitimate intellectual right, artistic rights, or copyright. All of the images displayed are of unknown origin. If you are the rightful owner of any of the images posted here, and you do not want it to be displayed or if you require a suitable credit, then please contact us and we will immediately do whatever is needed either for the image to be removed or provide credit where it is due. All the content of this site is free of charge and therefore we do not gain any financial benefit from the display or downloads of any images.