Crock-Pot Dog Food.
You can have Crock-Pot Dog Food using 9 easy ingredients and 3 easy steps. Follow these simple steps to cook delicious meal.
Ingredients of Crock-Pot Dog Food
- Prepare 3 lbs of boneless meat, chopped.
- You need 2 cups of brown rice.
- You need 1 cup of sweet potato, diced.
- You need 1 cup of butternut squash, diced.
- Prepare 1 cup of carrots, diced.
- Prepare 1 cup of spinach.
- It’s 1 cup of frozen broccoli.
- Prepare 4 cups of water.
- It’s 2 cloves of roasted garlic, diced.
Crock-Pot Dog Food instructions
- Everything but peas and spinach in the crockpot.
- High for 6 hours.
- Add broccoli and spinach at the end..
Popular Food & Recipes Ideas provide some awesome, cool, nice and amazing collection of Recipe: Tasty Crock-Pot Dog Food
You can share this Recipe: Tasty Crock-Pot Dog Food collection of Food Sapor to your social media such as Pinterest, facebook, twitter etc. And we have add Popular Food & Recipes Ideas post ; Recipe: Yummy Keto Chicken and Broccoli Casserole and Easy Recipe: Delicious Aliesha's Broccoli & Cheddar Soup! maybe you like them.
Browse Recipe: Tasty Crock-Pot Dog Food similar Food Sapor in Broccoli Recipe archive. Recipe: Tasty Crock-Pot Dog Food.
DISCLAIMER: All images found here are believed to be in the "public domain". We do not intend to infringe any legitimate intellectual right, artistic rights, or copyright. All of the images displayed are of unknown origin. If you are the rightful owner of any of the images posted here, and you do not want it to be displayed or if you require a suitable credit, then please contact us and we will immediately do whatever is needed either for the image to be removed or provide credit where it is due. All the content of this site is free of charge and therefore we do not gain any financial benefit from the display or downloads of any images.