Easy Recipe: Appetizing Vegetable Loaded Samboosa
Vegetable Loaded Samboosa.
This Yummy Vegetable Loaded Samboosa using 14 easy ingredients and 18 easy steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Vegetable Loaded Samboosa
- You need 2 of potatoes.
- Prepare 2 bunch of of brocoli.
- You need 3 of onions.
- It’s 1/4 cup of frozen mixed vegetables.
- You need 1/4 cup of Brown rice.
- You need 3 of Red chili peppers.
- It’s 1 of water to cover the vegetables with.
- You need 3 dash of of black ground pepper.
- Prepare 2 dash of of chopped chives seasoning.
- You need 2 of envelopes of chicken noodle soup dry mix (note you can use the instant mix too).
- Prepare 350 grams of cheddar cheese (I used kraft cheddar cheese).
- You need 2 of heaping tablespoons of flour.
- It’s 1 large of pack of 100 sambosa pastry leaves.
- It’s 1/3 cup of olive oil.
Vegetable Loaded Samboosa step by step
- Take frozen pastry leaves out of freezer to let thaw while you are cooking.
- Cut up potatoes and put them in a pan.
- Cut up brocoli and add to the pan.
- Add frozen mixed vegetables.
- Chop onions and add to the pan.
- add non cooked rice to the pan.
- Chop chili peppers and put in pan.
- Pour water over the vegetables and rice mixture making sure you cover it all with water and cook on high heat until it comes to a boil. Then reduce heat to medium and let cook until vegetables and rice are tender.
- After the vegetables and rice are tender add in the chicken noodle soup package.
- Stir and continue to cook on medium heat.
- Added seasoning and stir.
- Add the cheese and stir till melted.
- Add flour and stir until thick ( note the flour helps thicken the mixture).
- Take off stove and pour mixture in a bowl and let cool a little ( the mixture will be thick).
- Take samboosa leaves and fold and put mixture in it and then fold some more till it forms a triangle.
- Then dip your fingers in olive oil and rub all sides of the triangle samboosa with the olive oil..
- Then put them in an air fryer set on 200°F Celsius for only 5 minutes. (Note the air fryer makes it so golden Krispy yummy and it is fast and easy clean up).
- If you do not have an air fryer then you can fry them in oil on top of the stove until golden brown or you can bake them in the oven till golden brown in 200°F Celsius.
Popular Food & Recipes Ideas provide some awesome, cool, nice and amazing collection of Easy Recipe: Appetizing Vegetable Loaded Samboosa
You can share this Easy Recipe: Appetizing Vegetable Loaded Samboosa collection of Food Sapor to your social media such as Pinterest, facebook, twitter etc. And we have add Popular Food & Recipes Ideas post ; Quick and Easy Recipe: Perfect This &That pasta salad and Easy Recipe: Delicious chicken and broccoli Alfredo maybe you like them.
Browse Easy Recipe: Appetizing Vegetable Loaded Samboosa similar Food Sapor in Broccoli Recipe archive. Easy Recipe: Appetizing Vegetable Loaded Samboosa.
DISCLAIMER: All images found here are believed to be in the "public domain". We do not intend to infringe any legitimate intellectual right, artistic rights, or copyright. All of the images displayed are of unknown origin. If you are the rightful owner of any of the images posted here, and you do not want it to be displayed or if you require a suitable credit, then please contact us and we will immediately do whatever is needed either for the image to be removed or provide credit where it is due. All the content of this site is free of charge and therefore we do not gain any financial benefit from the display or downloads of any images.