Quick and Easy Recipe: Delicious Fowl Casserole
This Delicious Fowl Casserole using 6 simple ingredients and 3 simple steps. Learn how to cook apetizing meal.
Ingredients of Fowl Casserole
- You need 2 cup of Cooked, chopped, chicken or turkey.
- Prepare 1 can of Cream of Celery or Cream of Chicken.
- You need 1/2 cup of Milk or buttermilk.
- It’s 1 1/2 cup of Green beans or cooked broccoli.
- You need 2 cup of Cooked rice, potatoes, or canned corn.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of French onion rings or crushed potato chips.
Fowl Casserole step by step
- Layer all ingredients except onion rings or chips in a 2 quart casserole dish. Season to taste..
- Bake at 350°F for 20-25 mins..
- Sprinkle onions or chip on top and bake for 10 to 15 mins longer.
Popular Food & Recipes Ideas provide some awesome, cool, nice and amazing collection of Quick and Easy Recipe: Delicious Fowl Casserole
You can share this Quick and Easy Recipe: Delicious Fowl Casserole collection of Food Sapor to your social media such as Pinterest, facebook, twitter etc. And we have add Popular Food & Recipes Ideas post ; Simple Guide to Cook Tasty Vickys Quick & Sticky Stir-Fried Lamb, GF DF EF SF NF and Simple Guide to Make Appetizing Broccoli & Cheese Twice Baked maybe you like them.
Browse Quick and Easy Recipe: Delicious Fowl Casserole similar Food Sapor in Broccoli Recipe archive. Quick and Easy Recipe: Delicious Fowl Casserole.
DISCLAIMER: All images found here are believed to be in the "public domain". We do not intend to infringe any legitimate intellectual right, artistic rights, or copyright. All of the images displayed are of unknown origin. If you are the rightful owner of any of the images posted here, and you do not want it to be displayed or if you require a suitable credit, then please contact us and we will immediately do whatever is needed either for the image to be removed or provide credit where it is due. All the content of this site is free of charge and therefore we do not gain any financial benefit from the display or downloads of any images.