Healthy sandwich. Fresh Veggie Pockets One summer I worked at a health food store that sold sandwiches. We were close to a college campus, so I made lots of these fresh-filled pitas for the students. Crunchy with crisp vegetables and nutty.
These flavorful open-faced sandwiches are packed with protein, vitamin K, and healthy fats — and are vegan, too. For this grilled goodie, Italian-dressed grilled onions, turkey, and provolone get pressed to perfection in just four minutes. Keep the cookies for the actual sandwich portion small and thin, the ice cream filling light, and the toppings relatively healthy—think more fruits and nuts. You can cook Healthy sandwich using 16 simple ingredients and 8 simple steps. Follow these simple steps to cook it.
Ingredients of Healthy sandwich
- Prepare Half of cup boiled cauliflower.
- It’s 2 of boiled mashed potatoes.
- Prepare 1 of green chili chopped.
- You need of Small onion chopped.
- You need of Few boiled peas.
- You need 5-6 of flowers of broccoli boiled.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of salt.
- Prepare Pinch of red chilli powder.
- It’s Pinch of black pepper powder.
- Prepare Pinch of chaat masala.
- You need Pinch of rock salt.
- It’s Pinch of kitchen king.
- You need Pinch of cumin powder.
- You need Pinch of chilli flakes.
- It’s slices of Cheese.
- Prepare 2 of bread slices.
From a protein-packed wrap with a secret (psst: it's store-bought rotisserie chicken) to a multicolored masterpiece with all the veggies, these meals are sure to make you the envy of the breakroom. Most are perfect for a packed lunch, but there are some breakfast sandwiches included, too! You can grab a bite as you rush to work or an urgent meeting. You get more payback for lesser calories without compromising on taste.
Healthy sandwich instructions
- Take a hot pan put some butter.
- Add all the spices together and stir for 3 to 4 seconds.
- Now add all boiled vegetables.
- Now mix well for 5 to 6 minutes.
- Roast with butter just one side of two bread slices.
- Set first cheese slice then mixture.now cover with another one side roasted slice.
- Roast the sandwich with butter from both sides.
- Yummy healthy sandwich is ready in few minutes.
This sandwich gets a bunch of lean protein from the shrimp and healthy fat from avocado. To make it even healthier, consider using a whole grain or whole wheat roll instead of a white flour roll. Find healthy, delicious sandwich recipes including steak, French dip, cheese and ham sandwiches. Healthier recipes, from the food and nutrition experts at EatingWell. For this fast and healthy gyro recipe, flank steak is brushed with seasoned oil and broiled.
Popular Food & Recipes Ideas provide some awesome, cool, nice and amazing collection of Easiest Recipe: Yummy Healthy sandwich
You can share this Easiest Recipe: Yummy Healthy sandwich collection of Food Sapor to your social media such as Pinterest, facebook, twitter etc. And we have add Popular Food & Recipes Ideas post ; Quick and Easy Recipe: Perfect Chicken Stir Fry and Recipe: Appetizing Mini meatball soup maybe you like them.
Browse Easiest Recipe: Yummy Healthy sandwich similar Food Sapor in Broccoli Recipe archive. Easiest Recipe: Yummy Healthy sandwich.
DISCLAIMER: All images found here are believed to be in the "public domain". We do not intend to infringe any legitimate intellectual right, artistic rights, or copyright. All of the images displayed are of unknown origin. If you are the rightful owner of any of the images posted here, and you do not want it to be displayed or if you require a suitable credit, then please contact us and we will immediately do whatever is needed either for the image to be removed or provide credit where it is due. All the content of this site is free of charge and therefore we do not gain any financial benefit from the display or downloads of any images.
Meet the Author
Gillion is a multi-concept WordPress theme that lets you create blog, magazine, news, review websites. With clean and functional design and lots of useful features theme will deliver amazing user experience to your clients and readers.Learn more