Easy Recipe: Appetizing Quinoa broccoli cheese casserole
Quinoa broccoli cheese casserole. This broccoli bake contains many vitamins and minerals, as well as healthy carbohydrates, proteins, and fats. Ready to up your dinner game?! A freaking GENIUS way to get.
Then, there's the good old Chicken Broccoli Rice Casserole. Theeeeen we have MY favorite, Broccoli and Cheese Chicken QUINOA Casserole, and that's what I call the. But it's sort of a mashup of my past life and current, because, you know, QUINOA and everything. You can have Quinoa broccoli cheese casserole using 9 easy ingredients and 6 simple steps. Learn how to achieve delicious meal.
Ingredients of Quinoa broccoli cheese casserole
- You need 1 1/2 cup of Quinoa.
- You need 1 of vegetable bullion cube.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of extra-virgin olive oil.
- You need 1 large of onion.
- It’s 2 large of broccoli crowns.
- It’s 1/3 cup of sun-dried tomatoes OR black olives.
- Prepare 1 of salt.
- You need 1 of pepper.
- It’s 1 1/2 cup of cheddar cheese.
Cheesy broccoli quinoa casserole made healthy! This version has protein-packed quinoa instead of instant rice, freshly grated cheddar cheese and a homemade sauce instead of canned soup. Last year I revamped my mom's healthy sweet potato casserole recipe. A hearty and cheesy casserole stuffed with quinoa and broccoli.
Quinoa broccoli cheese casserole step by step
- PREP: Rinse quinoa in a sieve. Onion quartered and thinly sliced. Broccoli cut into bite-sized pieces. Tomatoes/olives sliced..
- Preheat the oven to 400°F..
- Simmer 3 cups water in a medium saucepan. Stir in quinoa and bullion cube, cover, and simmer gently until the water is absorbed, about 15 minutes..
- Meanwhile, heat the oil in a large skillet. Add the onion and sauté until golden. Add the broccoli and enough water to keep the skillet moist. Cover and steam until the broccoli is tender-crisp, about 5-7 minutes..
- In a mixing bowl, combine the cooked quinoa with the broccoli mixture, dried tomatoes or olives, and half of the cheese. Season with salt and pepper and stir well..
- Transfer the mixture to a lightly-oiled, shallow 2-quart casserole dish. Sprinkle evenly with the remaining cheese. Bake until the top is golden and crisp, about 20-25 minutes. Let the casserole stand for 5 minutes, and serve..
An upgraded version of traditional Broccoli & Rice casserole, with a dairy-free "cheese sauce! This dish is absolutely delicious and vegan-friendly. This casserole reminds me of my childhood. I used to love my mom's homemade Broccoli and Rice casserole, which was a simple combination of sauteed. This broccoli casserole is made a bit healthier, with extra protein from the quinoa and chicken sausage. a complete, one pan meal, or Traditional broccoli casserole gets a healthy makeover by using quinoa instead of rice, bumping up the protein factor by adding chicken sausage, and made.
Popular Food & Recipes Ideas provide some awesome, cool, nice and amazing collection of Easy Recipe: Appetizing Quinoa broccoli cheese casserole
You can share this Easy Recipe: Appetizing Quinoa broccoli cheese casserole collection of Food Sapor to your social media such as Pinterest, facebook, twitter etc. And we have add Popular Food & Recipes Ideas post ; Quick and Easy Recipe: Appetizing All Green Spaghetti and Easy Guide to Cook Tasty Vegetarian Doria Using Leftover Veggies maybe you like them.
Browse Easy Recipe: Appetizing Quinoa broccoli cheese casserole similar Food Sapor in Broccoli Recipe archive. Easy Recipe: Appetizing Quinoa broccoli cheese casserole.
DISCLAIMER: All images found here are believed to be in the "public domain". We do not intend to infringe any legitimate intellectual right, artistic rights, or copyright. All of the images displayed are of unknown origin. If you are the rightful owner of any of the images posted here, and you do not want it to be displayed or if you require a suitable credit, then please contact us and we will immediately do whatever is needed either for the image to be removed or provide credit where it is due. All the content of this site is free of charge and therefore we do not gain any financial benefit from the display or downloads of any images.