Quick and Easy Way to Cook Yummy Shortcut Chicken Pot Pie
Shortcut Chicken Pot Pie. Make this family favourite comfort foods at home with Costco Rotisserie chicken. Perfect for your fall and winter meals. This Chicken Pot Pie is super easy to make yet oh so delicious!
Seal edges and flute if desired. Cut several slits in top of pie for steam to. Chicken Pot Pie is a classic comfort food dish, but can also be a time consuming one if you're making everything from scratch. This Yummy Shortcut Chicken Pot Pie using 11 easy ingredients and 11 simple steps. Follow these simple steps to cook yummy food.
Ingredients of Shortcut Chicken Pot Pie
- You need 1 lb of chicken breasts (boneless, skinless).
- Prepare 16 oz of Normandy or California Blend frozen vegetables (broccoli, cauliflower, carrots).
- You need 1 each of potato, large.
- It’s 1 cup of milk.
- You need 1 can of cream of chicken soup.
- You need 1 can of cream of broccoli soup.
- It’s 1 can of cream of mushroom soup.
- You need 1/2 tsp of dried thyme leaves.
- You need 1/4 tsp of black pepper.
- You need 2 can of refrigerated biscuits.
- You need 1 tbsp of vegetable oil.
A weeknight-friendly chicken pot pie recipes that comes together in just one pot and is topped with flaky cheddar and thyme biscuits. The secret to weeknight pot pie is to reach for shortcuts. This recipe calls for a bag of frozen carrots and peas, along with a few cups of shredded chicken, which. Our favorite chicken pot pie with a flaky (and simple) pie crust, perfectly seasoned cream sauce, and robust filling.
Shortcut Chicken Pot Pie instructions
- Preheat oven to 400°F..
- Heat oil in skillet over medium heat. Add chicken breasts to skillet and cook until no longer pink..
- Cut chicken into bite size cubes and set aside. *You can also opt to cut up and then cook the already – cubed chicken. I just find the chicken juicier when cooked whole..
- Wash, peel, and cut potato into cubes. Microwave for 1-2 minutes..
- Cook cubed potatoes and frozen veggies on stovetop according to package directions. Add some extra water and extra time in order to accommodate the addition of the potatoes (dont overcook…you want your potatoes tender and firm). Drain..
- In a large bowl, combine soups, milk, thyme, and black pepper. Mix well..
- Add veggies and chicken to soup mixture and gently mix together..
- Spread evenly in a 4 quart baking dish. Bake for 15-20 minutes, or until it begins to bubble. Remove dish from oven and stir..
- Open biscuits and arrange on top of casserole. Bake another 15 minutes or until biscuits are golden brown..
- Optionally, if you want a nicer presentation, you can opt to cut each biscuit into quarters before placing them on top of the casserole, cutting almost, but not all the way through the biscuit's bottom..
- *** Modified recipe that originates from Campbell's "Fabulous One-Dish Recipes" cookbook (1992) ***.
Plus how to freeze and reheat. Chicken Pot Pie can be prepared ahead of time, frozen and reheated, and is easy to adapt with the ingredients you have on hand. Chicken Pot Pie Easy Shortcut Recipe – Cooking Classy. This is the easiest chicken pot pie yet it still has all the delicious flavors of a chicken pot pie This chicken pot pie should be in your winter line up. It's filled with chicken and veggies.
Popular Food & Recipes Ideas provide some awesome, cool, nice and amazing collection of Quick and Easy Way to Cook Yummy Shortcut Chicken Pot Pie
You can share this Quick and Easy Way to Cook Yummy Shortcut Chicken Pot Pie collection of Food Sapor to your social media such as Pinterest, facebook, twitter etc. And we have add Popular Food & Recipes Ideas post ; Quick and Easy Recipe: Tasty Stir fried Mixed Veggies-Diet Recipe and Easiest Way to Prepare Appetizing Prawn and Broccoli Stir Fry maybe you like them.
Browse Quick and Easy Way to Cook Yummy Shortcut Chicken Pot Pie similar Food Sapor in Broccoli Recipe archive. Quick and Easy Way to Cook Yummy Shortcut Chicken Pot Pie.
DISCLAIMER: All images found here are believed to be in the "public domain". We do not intend to infringe any legitimate intellectual right, artistic rights, or copyright. All of the images displayed are of unknown origin. If you are the rightful owner of any of the images posted here, and you do not want it to be displayed or if you require a suitable credit, then please contact us and we will immediately do whatever is needed either for the image to be removed or provide credit where it is due. All the content of this site is free of charge and therefore we do not gain any financial benefit from the display or downloads of any images.