Recipe: Appetizing Honey Mustard Chicken Skillet Bake
Honey Mustard Chicken Skillet Bake. This simple recipe produces juicy, flavorful chicken seared and baked in a honey mustard pan sauce. You'll love this fool-proof method for perfectly cooked chicken breasts! We are back at it again with a delicious, creamy, and mouth watering chicken recipe!
Really we probably eat chicken more than Anywho, this honey mustard chicken is seriously delicious, and it's unbelievably easy to prepare! I quick saute of some onions and garlic, then a. Spoon honey-mustard over the chicken and transfer pan to the oven. This Yummy Honey Mustard Chicken Skillet Bake using 13 easy ingredients and 14 easy steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Honey Mustard Chicken Skillet Bake
- You need 4-5 of bone-in skin-on chicken thighs.
- You need 1 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of black pepper.
- You need 1 1/2 Tbsp of garlic powder.
- You need of Olive oil.
- You need 4 cloves of garlic, smashed.
- You need 1/4 cup of honey.
- It’s 3 Tbsp of whole grain mustard.
- It’s 2 Tbsp of Dijon mustard.
- You need 2 Tbsp of water.
- You need 1 lb of red potatoes, cubed.
- It’s 2 sprigs of rosemary.
- You need 1 of small head of broccoli, divided.
Spoon extra sauce over the chicken and sprinkle chopped parsley on top. Serve warm over cooked white rice. Baked Honey Mustard Chicken – The classic combination of honey and mustard smothered all over tender chicken breasts and baked to a succulent perfection. A wonderful throw-together baked chicken dinner that's really easy to make and it's healthy!
Honey Mustard Chicken Skillet Bake instructions
- Mix the salt, pepper, and garlic powder. Season the chicken liberally. If you don't use all the seasoning, keep it. Well use it later..
- Prep the remaining ingredients. Dice the potatoes and the broccoli. Mix the mustards, honey, and water. Smash the garlic..
- Heat the oven to 400F. Add a layer of Olive oil to a 12 inch skillet and set on medium high heat..
- Add the chicken skin-side down. Cook with out moving for 3-4 min..
- Flip the chicken and cook another 3-4 min..
- Add the garlic and fry 30 sec..
- Add the mustard sauce and flip the chicken over twice to coat..
- Add the potatoes and mix to lightly coat..
- Add any remaining seasoning and add the rosemary..
- Transfer to the oven and bake for 30 min.
- Remove from oven and turn chicken again to re coat.
- Add the broccoli and mix lightly to coat.
- Place back in the oven for another 15 min.
- Remove from oven, season with finishing salt if desired and plate..
For best results, place baking rack on a baking sheet covered with parchment paper or foil to catch drippings. In a skillet, combine honey mustard sauce ingredients on medium heat and stir in chicken wings until. Mayo, mustard, milk, & honey combine in this honey mustard chicken skillet recipe to make a super creamy honey mustard sauce. Chicken thighs baked in a simple honey mustard sauce until golden brown, with sprigs of rosemary. All Reviews for Baked Honey Mustard Chicken.
Popular Food & Recipes Ideas provide some awesome, cool, nice and amazing collection of Recipe: Appetizing Honey Mustard Chicken Skillet Bake
You can share this Recipe: Appetizing Honey Mustard Chicken Skillet Bake collection of Food Sapor to your social media such as Pinterest, facebook, twitter etc. And we have add Popular Food & Recipes Ideas post ; Easy Recipe: Perfect Loaded potato casserole and Quick and Easy Recipe: Appetizing broccoli and cheese soup maybe you like them.
Browse Recipe: Appetizing Honey Mustard Chicken Skillet Bake similar Food Sapor in Broccoli Recipe archive. Recipe: Appetizing Honey Mustard Chicken Skillet Bake.
DISCLAIMER: All images found here are believed to be in the "public domain". We do not intend to infringe any legitimate intellectual right, artistic rights, or copyright. All of the images displayed are of unknown origin. If you are the rightful owner of any of the images posted here, and you do not want it to be displayed or if you require a suitable credit, then please contact us and we will immediately do whatever is needed either for the image to be removed or provide credit where it is due. All the content of this site is free of charge and therefore we do not gain any financial benefit from the display or downloads of any images.
Meet the Author
Gillion is a multi-concept WordPress theme that lets you create blog, magazine, news, review websites. With clean and functional design and lots of useful features theme will deliver amazing user experience to your clients and readers.Learn more