Quick and Easy Recipe: Perfect Southwest Stuffed Sweet Potatoes
Southwest Stuffed Sweet Potatoes. These southwestern-inspired stuffed sweet potatoes are delicious, simple to make, and healthy all at the same time (something that's hard to achieve!). Baked sweet potatoes are topped with a delicious southwestern mix of black beans, corn, radish, red onion, and cilantro. A gluten-free and vegetarian recipe for Southwestern Stuffed Sweet Potatoes, topped with a healthy avocado crema made with greek yogurt.
They are super easy to make and full of flavor. Don't you just love sweet potatoes? It can be everything from breakfast, to dessert, to the star of a soup, to a side dish, to a main course. This Appetizing Southwest Stuffed Sweet Potatoes using 9 simple ingredients and 9 easy steps. This is guide how cook it.
Ingredients of Southwest Stuffed Sweet Potatoes
- Prepare 2 lb of Chicken breast.
- Prepare 3 large of Sweet potatoes.
- It’s 1 cup of Broccoli.
- It’s 1 cup of Corn.
- Prepare 2/3 of Bell pepper.
- Prepare 3 of Green onions.
- Prepare 1 of Zucchini.
- You need 5 tbsp of Mozzarella.
- It’s 1 of as needed Cayenne pepper, paprika, salt & pepper.
These Stuffed Sweet Potatoes filled with Southwest flavors including black beans, corn, and diced tomatoes are easy to make, healthy, and made with pantry staples. To prep this meal ahead, bake sweet potatoes, following instructions described in step one; after potatoes have cooked and cooled, store in refrigerator until it's time to make dinner. Sweet potatoes are packed with black beans, sour cream and avocado in this side dish that can be made in under an hour. What exactly are Southwest Stuffed Sweet Potatoes?
Southwest Stuffed Sweet Potatoes instructions
- Preheat oven to 200C.
- Heat sweet potatoes in microwave for 10 – 15 mins until soft, place potatoes in oven for 30 – 40 mins.
- Season chicken with seasonings, cook in a nonstick pan and set aside..
- Chop vegetables into small pieces.
- Fry off corn first then add in all other vegetables.
- Remove potatoes from the oven, slice in half and scoop out middles, set aside. Spray empty halves with oil and place back in over for 5 mins.
- In a bowl mix together sweet potatoes and vegetables.
- Remove skins from the oven and fill with vegetable – potato mixture, top with mozzarella and place in oven for a further 8 mins.
- Serve potatoes with chicken in the side and enjoy!.
Delicious sweet potatoes cut in half and grilled until tender. A little like stuffed sweet potato skins only we get to eat all the delicious insides, too. Join Liz Nix, assistant professor of nutrition, in making an easy weeknight sweet potato meal. These southwest stuffed sweet potatoes are loaded with complex carbohydrates and savory flavors to satisfy your hunger and feed that hard-earned muscle. And it's family friendly so it is something you can make in bulk for the entire family.
Popular Food & Recipes Ideas provide some awesome, cool, nice and amazing collection of Quick and Easy Recipe: Perfect Southwest Stuffed Sweet Potatoes
You can share this Quick and Easy Recipe: Perfect Southwest Stuffed Sweet Potatoes collection of Food Sapor to your social media such as Pinterest, facebook, twitter etc. And we have add Popular Food & Recipes Ideas post ; Easy Recipe: Tasty Slow cooked pulled chicken and Easy Recipe: Tasty Honey’s Honey Garlic Chicken maybe you like them.
Browse Quick and Easy Recipe: Perfect Southwest Stuffed Sweet Potatoes similar Food Sapor in Broccoli Recipe archive. Quick and Easy Recipe: Perfect Southwest Stuffed Sweet Potatoes.
DISCLAIMER: All images found here are believed to be in the "public domain". We do not intend to infringe any legitimate intellectual right, artistic rights, or copyright. All of the images displayed are of unknown origin. If you are the rightful owner of any of the images posted here, and you do not want it to be displayed or if you require a suitable credit, then please contact us and we will immediately do whatever is needed either for the image to be removed or provide credit where it is due. All the content of this site is free of charge and therefore we do not gain any financial benefit from the display or downloads of any images.