Quick and Easy Recipe: Perfect Roasted Chicken, Potatoes & Veggies
Roasted Chicken, Potatoes & Veggies.
This Perfect Roasted Chicken, Potatoes & Veggies using 20 simple ingredients and 11 easy steps. Follow these simple steps to cook it.
Ingredients of Roasted Chicken, Potatoes & Veggies
- Prepare of chicken.
- You need 1 1/2 lb of Chicken breast.
- You need 1 tbsp of Olive oil.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Worcestershire sauce.
- You need 1 1/2 clove of Minced garlic.
- It’s 1 tsp of Oregano.
- It’s 1 tsp of Seasoning salt.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Chili powder.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Black pepper.
- Prepare of vegetables.
- You need 8 of Red potatoes.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of Frozen broccoli florets.
- Prepare 1 of Zucchini.
- It’s 1/2 of Onion (or 1/2 bag frozen chopped onions).
- You need 3 tbsp of Olive oil.
- It’s 1 1/2 of Minced garlic.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Seasoning salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Black pepper.
- You need 1 tsp of Garlic salt.
- It’s 1 of Pack or can of chicken gravy (optional).
Roasted Chicken, Potatoes & Veggies step by step
- Cut chicken breasts down to approximately 2" x 3" or anywhere in that size range. Add chicken and all seasonings listed above for chicken into ziplock bag and shake to coat chicken and mix through. Set aside..
- Heat oven to 400..
- Clean potatoes and zucchini, pull frozen broccoli from freezer and set aside..
- In a large mixing bowl add olive oil and all seasonings for vegetables..
- Cut potatoes and add to mixture as you finish each one. This keeps any potatoes from starting to brown if you do a quick mix after a couple minutes. Mix all potatoes with olive oil and seasonings..
- Using a large baking sheet with a lip, spoon potatoes across sheet. Using a slotted spoon works best so you don't have too much oil on potatoes and so you can use the remaining oil and seasoning for the veggies..
- Bake potatoes for 10 minutes by themselves..
- Add broccoli and onions to mixing bowl with olive oil left over from potatoes. Cut zucchini and add to bowl. Mix well..
- Pull baking sheet from oven. Place chicken throughout and spoon veggies over everything. I try to keep as much off of the chicken as possible..
- Bake for 35 minutes or until potatoes and chicken are cooked through..
- Optional – serve with chicken gravy. Enjoy!.
Popular Food & Recipes Ideas provide some awesome, cool, nice and amazing collection of Quick and Easy Recipe: Perfect Roasted Chicken, Potatoes & Veggies
You can share this Quick and Easy Recipe: Perfect Roasted Chicken, Potatoes & Veggies collection of Food Sapor to your social media such as Pinterest, facebook, twitter etc. And we have add Popular Food & Recipes Ideas post ; Easiest Recipe: Perfect Stir Fried Kai Lan or Broccoli and Easiest Recipe: Yummy Beef Broccoli maybe you like them.
Browse Quick and Easy Recipe: Perfect Roasted Chicken, Potatoes & Veggies similar Food Sapor in Broccoli Recipe archive. Quick and Easy Recipe: Perfect Roasted Chicken, Potatoes & Veggies.
DISCLAIMER: All images found here are believed to be in the "public domain". We do not intend to infringe any legitimate intellectual right, artistic rights, or copyright. All of the images displayed are of unknown origin. If you are the rightful owner of any of the images posted here, and you do not want it to be displayed or if you require a suitable credit, then please contact us and we will immediately do whatever is needed either for the image to be removed or provide credit where it is due. All the content of this site is free of charge and therefore we do not gain any financial benefit from the display or downloads of any images.
Meet the Author
Gillion is a multi-concept WordPress theme that lets you create blog, magazine, news, review websites. With clean and functional design and lots of useful features theme will deliver amazing user experience to your clients and readers.Learn more