Quick and Easy Recipe: Tasty Crockpot potato broccoli soup
Crockpot potato broccoli soup. This crock pot soup recipe is easy and gluten-free, too! Such a long time to sweat, right? Luckily, Crock Pot Broccoli-Cheddar Potato Soup is not only worth the wait, but a guaranteed winner (unlike poor Marty – eesh.) This crockpot broccoli cheese soup is a cheesy comfort food classic that's warm and satisfying for everyone in the family.
A delicious and easy recipe by Rose Oatley. Combine chicken breasts, chicken broth, potatoes, broccoli and onion in the bowl of a Crock-Pot. Return chicken to Crock-Pot and add cheddar and Parmesan. You can have Crockpot potato broccoli soup using 19 easy ingredients and 9 simple steps. Follow these simple steps to achieve delicious meal.
Ingredients of Crockpot potato broccoli soup
- Prepare 1 bunch of broccoli.
- You need 2 cup of soup stock (any variety).
- Prepare 1 can of cheddar soup.
- It’s 1 can of cream of celery soup.
- Prepare 1 can of low fat evaporated milk.
- You need 1 packages of Lipton ranch mix.
- It’s 1 of onion.
- It’s 1 cup of carrot.
- Prepare 2 cup of celery.
- It’s 1/2 cup of mushrooms.
- You need 1 cup of ham.
- Prepare 8 small of potatoes.
- It’s 6 cup of water.
- It’s 8 oz of low fat cream cheese.
- It’s 1 tsp of worchester sauce.
- You need 1 tsp of ground cloves.
- It’s 1 tsp of garlic powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of parsley.
- It’s 3 tbsp of chives.
This Slow Cooker Potato Soup recipe is easy to make in the crock-pot, and it's perfectly thick and creamy and flavorful (without having to use heavy cream)! Alright everyone, I think this one tops the charts as our most requested recipe on the blog ever. My love for potatoes definitely runs deep, not just because they taste amazing, but because they are packed with potassium, along with other amazing nutrients. We are taking the versatility of potatoes into a hearty, fall-loving soup direction today with this Dairy-Free Crockpot Broccoli Potato Soup.
Crockpot potato broccoli soup instructions
- Reserve 2 T stock. Add rest of soup stock and canned ingredients to crockpot. Rinse cans with water. Add rinse water from cans to soup and stir to mix..
- Dice onions, mushrooms, and ham. Saute in two tablespoons of reserved soup stock..
- Add sauteed ingredients to pot, stir and add water to cover..
- Chop broccoli, carrots and celery. Add to pot, stir and add water to cover..
- Peel and quarter potatoes. Add to pot, stir and add water to cover..
- Add spices EXCEPT the chives. Stir to mix..
- Set on high and cook for 3 hours. After 3 hours, add cream cheese. Set to low heat and cook another hour..
- Turn off heat, let cool and run soup through blender to process potato quarters..
- Reheat and serve garnished with chives..
Crockpot Potato Soup is creamy, thick and full of the delicious flavors of a loaded baked potato. Red potatoes are perfect to use for crockpot potato soup. Waxy potatoes are creamy and Thinking Cream of Mushroom soup instead, with celery, or cream of celery soup, like the broccoli. If you like loading your baked potatoes will all those delish dairy ingredients, then you'll love this soup recipe, too! Crock Pot Broccoli Cheese SoupBudget Savvy Diva.
Popular Food & Recipes Ideas provide some awesome, cool, nice and amazing collection of Quick and Easy Recipe: Tasty Crockpot potato broccoli soup
You can share this Quick and Easy Recipe: Tasty Crockpot potato broccoli soup collection of Food Sapor to your social media such as Pinterest, facebook, twitter etc. And we have add Popular Food & Recipes Ideas post ; Easy Recipe: Tasty Cheesy Potato Broccoli and Easiest Recipe: Perfect Fresh Garden Salad (Pico de Gallo) maybe you like them.
Browse Quick and Easy Recipe: Tasty Crockpot potato broccoli soup similar Food Sapor in Broccoli Recipe archive. Quick and Easy Recipe: Tasty Crockpot potato broccoli soup.
DISCLAIMER: All images found here are believed to be in the "public domain". We do not intend to infringe any legitimate intellectual right, artistic rights, or copyright. All of the images displayed are of unknown origin. If you are the rightful owner of any of the images posted here, and you do not want it to be displayed or if you require a suitable credit, then please contact us and we will immediately do whatever is needed either for the image to be removed or provide credit where it is due. All the content of this site is free of charge and therefore we do not gain any financial benefit from the display or downloads of any images.