Recipe: Appetizing Cheesy Potato & Broccoli Soup
Cheesy Potato & Broccoli Soup. Cheese + potatoes make our heart sing. Whip up a batch of easy-to-prep, crowd-pleasing cheesy potatoes with our favorite recipes from Food Network chefs. Ultra creamy and rich, these cheesy scalloped potatoes are full of great garlic Parmesan flavor.
Once you've tasted what O'Brien potatoes can do to an already to-die-for cheesy potatoes recipe, you'll never want to make. The Best Scalloped Potatoes are easier to make than you might think! This scalloped potato recipe has a classic creamy sauce and is topped off with extra cheese for cheesy scalloped potatoes that. You can have Cheesy Potato & Broccoli Soup using 13 easy ingredients and 10 easy steps. Here is how you cook this tasty food.
Ingredients of Cheesy Potato & Broccoli Soup
- Prepare 4-6 of small to medium Yukon gold potatoes.
- You need 1 bag of frozen chopped broccoli.
- You need 1/4 of of a sweet Spanish onion.
- You need 2 cans of chicken stock.
- Prepare 2 cups of Goats milk.
- It’s of All purpose gluten free flour.
- Prepare 1 tsp of coleman's mustard powder.
- It’s 1 (8 oz) of bag of finely shredded cheddar cheese.
- Prepare 1 tsp of paprika.
- You need 1 tsp of garlic powder.
- It’s 1 tbsp of La Preferida Sazon seasoning.
- It’s 1/4 stick of butter.
- It’s of Canola oil.
Cheesy potatoes recipe, funeral potatoes, cheesy potato casserole. Want recipe that doesn't call for a can of condensed soup? On my mom's side of the family cheesy potatoes were strictly for consumption on Easter. Serve this rich and hearty Cheesy Potato Soup for a comforting cool-weather dinner.
Cheesy Potato & Broccoli Soup step by step
- Pre heat oven to 400° F and mix the paprika, garlic and sazon together into a jar..
- Chop the potatoes into about half inch chunks.
- Place on to a parchment lined baking sheet then dust with seasoning mixture to taste and toss with a couple tbsp oil. Make sure to mix well so the seasoning and oil coats all the potatoes and arrange into a single layer..
- Bake for about 45 minutes or until golden and still a bit soft, don't make as crispy as home fries..
- Sweat the onion in the butter and a little bit of oil. Once translucent start making the cheese sauce..
- Add about 2 tbsp flour to the onions and whisk until toasty, cook out the raw flavor..
- Slowly stir in the goats milk and 1 can of chicken stock..
- Once it has thickened up and started to bubble slowly whisk in the bag of cheese and other can of chicken stock..
- Put cooked taters and thawed/drained broccoli into a crockpot. Pour in cheese sauce and lightly stir together..
- Let mingle for at least an hour and serve..
Cheesy Potato Soup. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. Try this cheesy potatoes recipe and get more ideas and inspiration from Food.com. These Mini Potato Gratin Stacks are made in a muffin tin! All you need to know is that these Mini Potato Gratin Stacks are cheesy, creamy and ridiculously irresistible. Watch our Cheesy Potatoes video to learn about this delicious dish.
Popular Food & Recipes Ideas provide some awesome, cool, nice and amazing collection of Recipe: Appetizing Cheesy Potato & Broccoli Soup
You can share this Recipe: Appetizing Cheesy Potato & Broccoli Soup collection of Food Sapor to your social media such as Pinterest, facebook, twitter etc. And we have add Popular Food & Recipes Ideas post ; Recipe: Yummy Chicken breast with pumpkin and Recipe: Yummy Cheesey Broccoli Peanut Kofta maybe you like them.
Browse Recipe: Appetizing Cheesy Potato & Broccoli Soup similar Food Sapor in Broccoli Recipe archive. Recipe: Appetizing Cheesy Potato & Broccoli Soup.
DISCLAIMER: All images found here are believed to be in the "public domain". We do not intend to infringe any legitimate intellectual right, artistic rights, or copyright. All of the images displayed are of unknown origin. If you are the rightful owner of any of the images posted here, and you do not want it to be displayed or if you require a suitable credit, then please contact us and we will immediately do whatever is needed either for the image to be removed or provide credit where it is due. All the content of this site is free of charge and therefore we do not gain any financial benefit from the display or downloads of any images.
Meet the Author
Gillion is a multi-concept WordPress theme that lets you create blog, magazine, news, review websites. With clean and functional design and lots of useful features theme will deliver amazing user experience to your clients and readers.Learn more