Cheesy Potato Broccoli. This creamy and cheesy potato soup with broccoli comes together quickly for an easy and quick weeknight meal that everyone will love. Cheese compliments broccoli and potatoes so well. Ultimate comfort food when the weather starts to get colder.
They're perfect for weeknight dinners Like today's cheesy broccoli stuffed potato, or our french onion soup stuffed potatoes, or. Loaded with chicken, broccoli, cheese and creamy potatoes, this flavorful soup is just minutes away. Mash potatoes are high on the glycemic index. You can cook Cheesy Potato Broccoli using 13 easy ingredients and 6 simple steps. This is guide how achieve apetizing meal.
Ingredients of Cheesy Potato Broccoli
- It’s 3 of medium steamed potatoes.
- Prepare 1 of green bell.
- You need half of onion-chopped.
- You need of Mozzarela cheese.
- Prepare of broccoli-cut into bite size.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Olive oil.
- Prepare of Garlic Sauce (Original recipe by Natasha's Kitchen Website).
- You need 2 tbsp of margarine/butter.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of all-purpose flour.
- Prepare 200 ml of milk (I use fibercream).
- You need of shredded cheddar cheese.
- You need 2 tsp of garlic powder/ 2 cloves of garlic-crushed/grated.
- It’s of salt, pepper, sugar, lil bit of chicken powder.
Cheesy Broccoli-Potato Mash. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility. Add some color to your mashed potatoes by adding some broccoli to the mix. We love the flavor of fontina cheese paired with broccoli, but any. Adding broccoli and cheese to mashed potatoes is a neat twist.
Cheesy Potato Broccoli step by step
- Steamed the potatoes (skin on) till it soften. While waiting for the potato, on a medium heat, melt 2 tbsp margarine in the sauce pan, put 2 tbsp of flour, stir till you can smell such a nice baking aroma..
- Pour a cup of milk into the roux, mix it till it smooth and thicken.
- Put the grated garlic, cheddar cheese, salt, pepper, sugar and chicken powder into the mixture then whisk it in a low heat. Let it simmer and turn off the heat..
- While waiting the sauce to cool down and thicken, boil the broccoli for about 4 minutes or until it is soften.
- After the potatoes cook through, peel off the skin, cut into 4/ 5 thin slice, and lay it on a baking tray. On top of the potatoes, put the garlic sauce, dice green bell pepper, chopped onion, broccoli and mozzarella. Drizzle it with olive oil and season it with black pepper. Put it into the preheated oven in 180c for about 12-15 minutes or until the cheese is melted..
- Serve it with your favourite dressing (mine is roasted sesame by Kewpie!).
Plus it seriously reduces the calories when compared to traditional mashed potatoes. It's a great way to add some extra veggies. I'm not all that fond of baked potatoes on their own, but baked potatoes with cheesy sauce and tiny broccoli florets is another story entirely. I love smooshing the sauce into the fluffy potato below. Prick potatoes in several places with tip of sharp knife.
Popular Food & Recipes Ideas provide some awesome, cool, nice and amazing collection of Recipe: Tasty Cheesy Potato Broccoli
You can share this Recipe: Tasty Cheesy Potato Broccoli collection of Food Sapor to your social media such as Pinterest, facebook, twitter etc. And we have add Popular Food & Recipes Ideas post ; Recipe: Yummy Family Chicken Casserole and Easiest Recipe: Tasty Chicken Stew maybe you like them.
Browse Recipe: Tasty Cheesy Potato Broccoli similar Food Sapor in Broccoli Recipe archive. Recipe: Tasty Cheesy Potato Broccoli.
DISCLAIMER: All images found here are believed to be in the "public domain". We do not intend to infringe any legitimate intellectual right, artistic rights, or copyright. All of the images displayed are of unknown origin. If you are the rightful owner of any of the images posted here, and you do not want it to be displayed or if you require a suitable credit, then please contact us and we will immediately do whatever is needed either for the image to be removed or provide credit where it is due. All the content of this site is free of charge and therefore we do not gain any financial benefit from the display or downloads of any images.
Meet the Author
Gillion is a multi-concept WordPress theme that lets you create blog, magazine, news, review websites. With clean and functional design and lots of useful features theme will deliver amazing user experience to your clients and readers.Learn more