Easiest Recipe: Delicious Lemon salmon with rice and tenderstem broccoli
Lemon salmon with rice and tenderstem broccoli. Lemon salmon with rice and tenderstem broccoli. When buying tenderstem broccoli look for firm stems and crisp florets. When buying tenderstem broccoli look for firm stems and crisp florets.
I always eat too much of it when I make it! This broccoli rice casserole is a perfect one dish, one bowl, super quick and easy meal to throw together. My family loved it I then spooned the leftover glaze from pan over the plated pieces. You can have Lemon salmon with rice and tenderstem broccoli using 11 easy ingredients and 10 simple steps. Follow these simple steps to cook that.
Ingredients of Lemon salmon with rice and tenderstem broccoli
- You need 1 of Salmon fillet.
- You need 1/2 of Lemon.
- It’s 125 g of Basmati rice.
- You need 50 g of Peas.
- It’s 70 g of Tenderstem broccoli.
- Prepare 1/2 of Avocado.
- You need 1 tbsp of soy sauce.
- Prepare of Butter.
- It’s of Oil.
- It’s of Salt.
- It’s of Baking parchment or foil.
I also made a pico de gallo to top the rice with and served it with roasted garlic bread. Top salmon-rice-and-broccoli recipes just for you Explore more recipes. Meanwhile, cook the rice according to the instructions on the packet and drain. Divide the lemon rice between two warmed plates, top with the roast salmon and spoon the steamed vegetables alongside.
Lemon salmon with rice and tenderstem broccoli instructions
- Preheat the oven to 170°C.
- Slice up lemon and cut in half lengthways the broccoli.
- Place a sheet of baking parchment on a baking tray and create a crease by folding it in half and reopening again. Place the salmon in the middle of one the halves with the lemon on top and sprinkle with salt and a little butter.
- Fold the paper over the salmon and then at the folded edge of the parchment fold in the corner.
- Working down and around the parchment keep folding until the whole salmon is enclosed. To keep the folds in place, fold over the straight edge of the parchment.
- Place in the oven for 15 minutes. After 15 minutes, add the broccoli to the baking tray with a drizzle of oil and salt. Return to the oven for an additional 10 minutes.
- Once the salmon has been returned to the oven, cook the frozen peas in a frying pan for a few minutes and cook the rice in accordance with the instructions on the packet.
- Add the rice to the pan with the peas and add in the soy sauce, mix the ingredients well.
- Half an avocado, remove the core and slice before pushing it out from its skin.
- Remove the salmon from the paper, and plate all the elements.
We baked this salmon & broccoli in foil 'pouches' for easy cleanup. Drizzled the salmon with salt, pepper, and a pat of butter. Put a steamer over a pan of simmering water and heat a frying pan and a wok on a medium heat. Put the Tenderstem ® broccoli and vegetables in the steamer and at the same time gently cook the ginger, garlic and half the chilli in a little oil in the wok and put the salmon, skin side up in the other pan. Place the salmon skin side down in a microwave proof dish, trim the Tenderstem broccoli and cut the thicker stalks in half lengthwise.
Popular Food & Recipes Ideas provide some awesome, cool, nice and amazing collection of Easiest Recipe: Delicious Lemon salmon with rice and tenderstem broccoli
You can share this Easiest Recipe: Delicious Lemon salmon with rice and tenderstem broccoli collection of Food Sapor to your social media such as Pinterest, facebook, twitter etc. And we have add Popular Food & Recipes Ideas post ; Recipe: Delicious Broccoli with cheese on Mushroom and Recipe: Delicious Slow roasted belly pork,with buttered vegetables and apple puréed mash potato maybe you like them.
Browse Easiest Recipe: Delicious Lemon salmon with rice and tenderstem broccoli similar Food Sapor in Broccoli Recipe archive. Easiest Recipe: Delicious Lemon salmon with rice and tenderstem broccoli.
DISCLAIMER: All images found here are believed to be in the "public domain". We do not intend to infringe any legitimate intellectual right, artistic rights, or copyright. All of the images displayed are of unknown origin. If you are the rightful owner of any of the images posted here, and you do not want it to be displayed or if you require a suitable credit, then please contact us and we will immediately do whatever is needed either for the image to be removed or provide credit where it is due. All the content of this site is free of charge and therefore we do not gain any financial benefit from the display or downloads of any images.
Meet the Author
Gillion is a multi-concept WordPress theme that lets you create blog, magazine, news, review websites. With clean and functional design and lots of useful features theme will deliver amazing user experience to your clients and readers.Learn more