Moo Goo Gai Pan.
You can have Moo Goo Gai Pan using 13 easy ingredients and 3 easy steps. This is guide how cook that.
Ingredients of Moo Goo Gai Pan
- You need 2 of chicken breasts.
- You need 1/2 pk of frozen broccoli.
- Prepare 1/2 of onion sliced.
- Prepare 5 oz. of Fresh mushrooms sliced.
- It’s 1 1/2 cup of chicken broth.
- It’s 2 tbsp of stick butter.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of flour.
- You need 1/2 tsp of ground ginger.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of parsley.
- You need 2 tbsp of olive oil.
- It’s 1/8 cup of lemon juice.
- You need of Salt & pepper.
- It’s of Water chestnuts (optional) can be added in step 3.
Moo Goo Gai Pan instructions
- Prepare chicken breast. Cut each breast in half lengthwise, then cut each into strips. Season with lemon juice and salt & pepper..
- Heat olive oil at medium heat in large skillet. Add chicken breast. Cook for 8min while turning. When done take out and set aside..
- In same skillet add the butter, when melted add flour while stirring to make a rue, then immediately add chicken broth. Stir until it starts to thicken. Add mushrooms, onions, broccoli and simmer for 3min, then add chicken. Add ginger, parsley, salt & pepper to taste. Cook for an additional 15min. Covered on low heat. Then serve and enjoy! Pairs well with homemade pork fried rice..
Popular Food & Recipes Ideas provide some awesome, cool, nice and amazing collection of Easiest Recipe: Yummy Moo Goo Gai Pan
You can share this Easiest Recipe: Yummy Moo Goo Gai Pan collection of Food Sapor to your social media such as Pinterest, facebook, twitter etc. And we have add Popular Food & Recipes Ideas post ; Recipe: Delicious Keto Sushi and Quick and Easy Recipe: Yummy Goma Ae (Vegetable with sesame sauce) maybe you like them.
Browse Easiest Recipe: Yummy Moo Goo Gai Pan similar Food Sapor in Broccoli Recipe archive. Easiest Recipe: Yummy Moo Goo Gai Pan.
DISCLAIMER: All images found here are believed to be in the "public domain". We do not intend to infringe any legitimate intellectual right, artistic rights, or copyright. All of the images displayed are of unknown origin. If you are the rightful owner of any of the images posted here, and you do not want it to be displayed or if you require a suitable credit, then please contact us and we will immediately do whatever is needed either for the image to be removed or provide credit where it is due. All the content of this site is free of charge and therefore we do not gain any financial benefit from the display or downloads of any images.