Easy Recipe: Perfect Mostaccioli Alfredo w/ caribbean shrimp
Mostaccioli Alfredo w/ caribbean shrimp. Mostaccioli is a heavy pasta that does not work well with the alfredo sauce. When I make this sauce I use Fettuccini. The Fettuccini makes this dish one of Great with shrimp added too We loved this!
Mostaccioli, ziti and penne look a little different, but they taste the same. You won't be able to tell the difference under all that glorious sauce and cheese, so use what's handy! The key to this weeknight-friendly baked mostaccioli is to use a good quality jarred pasta sauce. This Appetizing Mostaccioli Alfredo w/ caribbean shrimp using 11 simple ingredients and 5 simple steps. Follow these simple steps to achieve this tasty food.
Ingredients of Mostaccioli Alfredo w/ caribbean shrimp
- You need 2 of Jars Alfredo sauce.
- You need 1 box of Mostaccioli noodles.
- Prepare 2 cup of Broccoli florets.
- Prepare 1/2 of Tomato (diced).
- It’s 1/2 lb of Shrimp (peeled, deviened, cut off tails).
- It’s 1 tsp of EVO.
- You need 1 of Salt.
- You need 1 of Pepper.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Lemon juice.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Caribbean jerk seasoning.
- It’s 1 1/2 tbsp of Butter.
Chicken Alfredo is usually served with Fettuccine or Penne pasta, but today I used Mostaccioli. The chicken was seasoned perfectly and they were. Baked Mostaccioli with Marinara Alfredo Sauce. by persnicketyplatesrecipes. Pasta cannot taste as delicious without the amazing pasta sauces and Alfredo Mostaccioli is a standout amongst all.
Mostaccioli Alfredo w/ caribbean shrimp step by step
- Boil a pot of water. Once boiling add noodles and a generous amount of salt..
- Over med- heat alfredo sauce over med-low heat and add butter. Once simmering add broccoli..
- Coat shrimp in a bowl with 1 tsp. Of EVO, lemon juice and caribbean seasoning. Set aside..
- Once noodles have been drained and rinsed, add them to sauce and broccoli. Cover and simmer for 8 minutes..
- Take off heat, and add tomatoes and shrimp. The heat from the food will cook them perfectly. Enjoy!.
You will probably never think about adding any other sauce to your pasta once you have tried having it with Alfredo Mostaccioli. The sauce is made up of ingredients that you. This easy Baked Mostaccioli is loaded with ooey gooey cheese and yummy Italian sausage all smoothered in a creamy tomato sauce. Baked mostaccioli was a pretty regular feature on the dinner table when I was growing up. I think it was for a lot of people.
Popular Food & Recipes Ideas provide some awesome, cool, nice and amazing collection of Easy Recipe: Perfect Mostaccioli Alfredo w/ caribbean shrimp
You can share this Easy Recipe: Perfect Mostaccioli Alfredo w/ caribbean shrimp collection of Food Sapor to your social media such as Pinterest, facebook, twitter etc. And we have add Popular Food & Recipes Ideas post ; Recipe: Tasty Creamy Broccoli, Chicken, Bacon Pasta and Recipe: Tasty Moroccan Lamb Tagine with vegetables maybe you like them.
Browse Easy Recipe: Perfect Mostaccioli Alfredo w/ caribbean shrimp similar Food Sapor in Broccoli Recipe archive. Easy Recipe: Perfect Mostaccioli Alfredo w/ caribbean shrimp.
DISCLAIMER: All images found here are believed to be in the "public domain". We do not intend to infringe any legitimate intellectual right, artistic rights, or copyright. All of the images displayed are of unknown origin. If you are the rightful owner of any of the images posted here, and you do not want it to be displayed or if you require a suitable credit, then please contact us and we will immediately do whatever is needed either for the image to be removed or provide credit where it is due. All the content of this site is free of charge and therefore we do not gain any financial benefit from the display or downloads of any images.