Mediterranean Pasta Salad. This Mediterranean pasta salad recipe is made with cucumbers, tomatoes, kalamata olives, red onions and feta cheese. It's the easy pasta salad is always the hit of the party! Mediterranean Pasta Salad. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines.
An easy vegetarian pasta recipe you can have for lunch, dinner, or meal prep for the next. Learn to make and enjoy this wonderful salad, perfect for a relaxing summer day. Cook the pasta according to packet directions until al dente (soft but with a slight bite). You can have Mediterranean Pasta Salad using 15 easy ingredients and 9 easy steps. Follow these simple steps to achieve delicious meal.
Ingredients of Mediterranean Pasta Salad
- Prepare 1 box of Pasta (rotini recommended).
- It’s 1 cup of Sliced kalamata olives.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of Broccoli.
- It’s 1 cup of Sundried tomatoes.
- Prepare 1 cup of Chopped red onions.
- It’s 2 clove of Minced garlic.
- You need 1 cup of Crumbled feta cheese.
- You need of dressing.
- You need 3/4 cup of Olive oil.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Lemon juice.
- Prepare of Spices.
- You need 1 of Salt.
- Prepare 1 of Black pepper.
- It’s 1 of as needed Additional lemon juice.
- You need 3/4 cup of Fresh mint.
Mediterranean Pasta Salad – Classic Greek flavors and ingredients combined into a delicious pasta Jack made a version of this Mediterranean pasta salad several years ago – but he's taken the. Peas are an easy way to bump up the Resistant Starch in any dish. Just keep a bag of frozen peas in the freezer so you can easily add them to this and other grain salads. Mediterranean Antipasto Salad Platter: Prepare an additional recipe of the vinaigrette for Mediterranean Pasta Salad; do not add pasta.
Mediterranean Pasta Salad instructions
- Cook pasta to al dente, rinse in cold water to cool once done.
- Sauté broccoli, onion, and garlic until mostly, but not fully, cooked. (So it can be soft but still a little crunchy).
- Halve the olives, and slice the sun dried tomatoes..
- Chop up the mint so that it is nearly minced.
- Mix together steps 1-4.
- Whisk the olive oil and lemon juice together and drizzle over the pasta salad.
- Add salt, pepper, and more lemon juice as needed.
- Sprinkle feta on top.
Marinate cooked green beans, pitted kalamata olives. A simple Mediterranean pasta salad loaded with fresh arugula, sun-dried tomatoes, marinated artichoke hearts, pine nuts, kalamata olives, basil pesto and so much more! This Mediterranean-Inspired Pasta Salad is packed with sun-dried tomatoes, olives, artichoke Today I'm sharing this Mediterranean Pasta Salad recipe in full support of pasta salad season. Recipe courtesy of Food Network Kitchen. Add the vinaigrette and both cheeses and toss.
Popular Food & Recipes Ideas provide some awesome, cool, nice and amazing collection of Recipe: Yummy Mediterranean Pasta Salad
You can share this Recipe: Yummy Mediterranean Pasta Salad collection of Food Sapor to your social media such as Pinterest, facebook, twitter etc. And we have add Popular Food & Recipes Ideas post ; Recipe: Tasty Kung Pao Tofu and Easiest Recipe: Perfect Fresh Brocoli with Garlic and Lemon maybe you like them.
Browse Recipe: Yummy Mediterranean Pasta Salad similar Food Sapor in Broccoli Recipe archive. Recipe: Yummy Mediterranean Pasta Salad.
DISCLAIMER: All images found here are believed to be in the "public domain". We do not intend to infringe any legitimate intellectual right, artistic rights, or copyright. All of the images displayed are of unknown origin. If you are the rightful owner of any of the images posted here, and you do not want it to be displayed or if you require a suitable credit, then please contact us and we will immediately do whatever is needed either for the image to be removed or provide credit where it is due. All the content of this site is free of charge and therefore we do not gain any financial benefit from the display or downloads of any images.