Quick and Easy Recipe: Yummy Cottie's layered salad
Cottie's layered salad. See recipes for Cottie's Chicken Aztec, Cottie's layered salad too. Our layered salad has a more modern twist with artichoke hearts, black olives, and water chestnuts. Of course, you can substitute any ingredients you want (see below), but this is our family's favorite.
You can vary the ingredients according to your taste and what you have in your fridge, and you can dress it up a bit with fresh herbs, Gorgonzola cheese—whatever makes your skirt fly up! Sprinkle grated cheddar cheese over all. This article is about seven layered salad recipes. This Yummy Cottie's layered salad using 14 easy ingredients and 8 simple steps. Learn how to achieve delicious meal.
Ingredients of Cottie's layered salad
- You need 2 cup of Ditalini pasta,small macaroni, cooked.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Italian salad dressing.
- You need 1/2 cup of Green onion. Chopped.
- You need 2 tbsp of Lemon juice.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Sugar.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Garlic powder.
- Prepare 1 cup of Mayonnaise. I use light mayo.
- Prepare 4 cup of Romain lettuce.
- You need 1 cup of Peas. I use frozen.
- Prepare 1 cup of Cauliflower. Chopped.
- It’s 1 cup of Broccoli. Chopped.
- You need 1 large of Red pepper. Chopped.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Cheese, shredded.
- You need 6 each of Strips of cooked bacon, cooked and crumbled.
Download Layered salad stock photos at the best stock photography agency with millions of premium high quality, royalty-free stock photos, images and pictures at reasonable prices. Tex Mex Layered Salad is a nice version of a layered salad that includes all kinds of delicious goodies. It's very much like a taco salad with a creamy, southwestern style dressing. This layered salad is even better then left to sit overnight!
Cottie's layered salad instructions
- Mix mayo. Lemon juice., sugar and garlic.
- Mix pasta, 1/2 green onions, italian dressing.
- Layer romain, pasta mix, peas, cauliflower, broccoli, red pepper.
- Cover in mayo mixture to seal.
- Top with bacon and cheese.
- Refrigerate for a while. Like 2 hours.
- Mix before serving.
- Still good the next day.
Made with bacon, cheese, and a homemade creamt dressing it is perfect for the holidays. Seven-layer salad is an American dish that includes a colorful combination of seven layers of ingredients: iceberg lettuce, tomatoes, cucumbers, onions, sweet peas, hard boiled eggs. Turn the classic layered dip into a salad fit for dinner! Quick Caesar Salad for a Crowd. These easy salad recipes are perfect for lunches, summer cookouts, and dinner parties!
Popular Food & Recipes Ideas provide some awesome, cool, nice and amazing collection of Quick and Easy Recipe: Yummy Cottie's layered salad
You can share this Quick and Easy Recipe: Yummy Cottie's layered salad collection of Food Sapor to your social media such as Pinterest, facebook, twitter etc. And we have add Popular Food & Recipes Ideas post ; Easy Guide to Cook Appetizing My Spicy Love Noodles and How to Make Tasty Slow Cooked Lamb Shank with Garlic-Spring Onion Buttery Mashed Potatoes and Red Wine+Onion Jus maybe you like them.
Browse Quick and Easy Recipe: Yummy Cottie's layered salad similar Food Sapor in Broccoli Recipe archive. Quick and Easy Recipe: Yummy Cottie's layered salad.
DISCLAIMER: All images found here are believed to be in the "public domain". We do not intend to infringe any legitimate intellectual right, artistic rights, or copyright. All of the images displayed are of unknown origin. If you are the rightful owner of any of the images posted here, and you do not want it to be displayed or if you require a suitable credit, then please contact us and we will immediately do whatever is needed either for the image to be removed or provide credit where it is due. All the content of this site is free of charge and therefore we do not gain any financial benefit from the display or downloads of any images.