Quick and Easy Recipe: Appetizing Caramelized Onion And Broccoli Quiche
Caramelized Onion And Broccoli Quiche. This gorgeous Caramelized Onion Ham Broccoli Quiche combines sweet caramelized onions, honey ham, fresh broccoli, Gouda, Swiss and Parmesan cheeses into a memorable meal. Rich and creamy quiche with caramelized onions and Gruyere cheese. Ever wake up in the morning with a craving This morning it was quiche, specifically an onion quiche.
Gruyere cheese and bacon combine with caramelized onions for a quiche that can't be beat. Flat-leaf parsley, chives, and mint add a fresh, pretty finish to this tasty dish. Crispy bacon, caramelized onions, and gooey Cheddar cheese star in this fluffy and delicious quiche that makes a perfect brunch, lunch, or dinner. This Tasty Caramelized Onion And Broccoli Quiche using 14 easy ingredients and 8 easy steps. Here is how you achieve apetizing meal.
Ingredients of Caramelized Onion And Broccoli Quiche
- Prepare of quiche.
- You need 1 of extra large yellow onion, to equal 1 cup when cooked down.
- It’s 1 tbsp of butter.
- It’s 1 cup of steamed broccoli, finely chopped.
- It’s 4 of eggs, beaten well.
- It’s 1 1/2 tbsp of all-purpose flour.
- It’s 1 1/2 cup of half and half.
- It’s 3/4 cup of muenster cheese, shredded.
- You need 1 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of ground black pepper.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of chives, chopped.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of garlic powder.
- It’s 1/4 cup of asiago cheese, shredded.
- You need 1 of , 9" pie crust, fresh or store bought.
Reviews for: Photos of Bacon, Cheese, and Caramelized Onion Quiche. This is a delicious quiche for brunch or dinner. I made this recipe up using a base quiche recipe I have used in the past and ingredients I had on hand. Make quiche Lorraine to perfection every time with this easy recipe for a crisp pastry base and rich smoked bacon, cheese and thyme filling.
Caramelized Onion And Broccoli Quiche instructions
- In a large pan over low medium heat add butter and cook until melted..
- Thinly slice onion and add to the pan. Stir to coat in butter and allow to slowly caramelize. This can take 20 minutes. Set onions aside after cooked..
- In a large mixing bowl, combine half and half, flour, muenster cheese, eggs, chives and seasonings. Mix well..
- Stir in onions and steamed chopped broccoli. Pour mixture into pie crust..
- Top with asiago cheese..
- Bake in a preheated 450°F oven for 20-25 minutes or until a light golden brown. Place pie on a baking tray in case of spillage during baking..
- Let cool 15 minutes before slicing. Serve warm and enjoy!.
- Recipe by taylor68too..
Spoon the caramelised onions evenly over the base of the pastry case. Cover the pan and stir every five minutes. When the onions have five minutes left to cook, throw in the bacon (see below). In a large bowl, combine the mustard, eggs, cream, and Gruyere. Set aside a tablespoon or so of Gruyere to sprinkle.
Popular Food & Recipes Ideas provide some awesome, cool, nice and amazing collection of Quick and Easy Recipe: Appetizing Caramelized Onion And Broccoli Quiche
You can share this Quick and Easy Recipe: Appetizing Caramelized Onion And Broccoli Quiche collection of Food Sapor to your social media such as Pinterest, facebook, twitter etc. And we have add Popular Food & Recipes Ideas post ; Recipe: Delicious Chopsuey Soup (Ho To Tai) and Quick and Easy Recipe: Tasty Rice with Vegetables maybe you like them.
Browse Quick and Easy Recipe: Appetizing Caramelized Onion And Broccoli Quiche similar Food Sapor in Broccoli Recipe archive. Quick and Easy Recipe: Appetizing Caramelized Onion And Broccoli Quiche.
DISCLAIMER: All images found here are believed to be in the "public domain". We do not intend to infringe any legitimate intellectual right, artistic rights, or copyright. All of the images displayed are of unknown origin. If you are the rightful owner of any of the images posted here, and you do not want it to be displayed or if you require a suitable credit, then please contact us and we will immediately do whatever is needed either for the image to be removed or provide credit where it is due. All the content of this site is free of charge and therefore we do not gain any financial benefit from the display or downloads of any images.