Easiest Recipe: Delicious Ham and broccoli casserole
Ham and broccoli casserole. If you like cheesy broccoli and ham, I promise you are going to LOVE this new recipe for Ham and Broccoli Casserole au Gratin. This is another recipe where an idea from a reader inspired a new version of a recipe that's been hugely popular on the site, and this is a fun new variation of Low-Carb. Make this cheesy ham and broccoli casserole with leftover ham or use purchased ham from the deli.
Layers of French fries, broccoli and ham topped with a creamy soup mixture and sprinkled with cheese. Reviews for: Photos of Ham, Potato and Broccoli Casserole. Prepare this easy ham and broccoli casserole the evening before, and in the morning just pop it in the oven for a delicious breakfast. You can cook Ham and broccoli casserole using 14 easy ingredients and 8 simple steps. Follow these simple steps to achieve that.
Ingredients of Ham and broccoli casserole
- You need 2 tbsp of olive oil.
- It’s 1 of small onion, diced.
- Prepare 2 clove of garlic, minced.
- Prepare 1 head of broccoli, chopped into 1/4 in florets, stems peeled and diced 1/4 in thick.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of kosher salt.
- It’s 2 tbsp of water.
- You need 1 cup of ricotta cheese.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of sour cream or plain greek yogurt.
- Prepare 2 of eggs.
- Prepare 3 cup of cooked barley, rice, or orzo.
- It’s 1/2 lb of cooked ham, diced.
- It’s 1/2 cup of basil, julienned.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of monterey jack cheese, shredded.
- It’s 1 of salt and pepper, to taste.
Add potatoes and chives to prepared dish; toss to combine. Top with broccoli, ham, and cheese. This creamy and Healthy Broccoli Casserole with ham is made with creamy cauliflower sauce. No cream or cans of cream soup whatsoever.
Ham and broccoli casserole step by step
- Cook barley (or whatever grain you're using). Chop ham and broccoli..
- Preheat oven to 350..
- Heat oil over medium-high heat in a Dutch oven. Reduce heat and saute onion until softened. Add garlic and saute 1 minute more..
- Add broccoli and salt, and return pot to medium-high heat. Stir fry until broccoli begins to brown. Add water, cover and steam until broccoli is tender. Season with salt and pepper..
- In small bowl, whisk together ricotta, sour cream, and eggs..
- Add cooked barley, cooked ham, and basil to the pot. Add ricotta mixture and 1 cup of the cheese..
- Sprinkle top with remaining cheese..
- Cover and bake 20 minutes. Uncover and bake an additional 10 minutes until cheese is melted and bubbly..
A perfect healthy veggie-loaded dish to repurpose leftover ham. Gently stir in the cooked rice, ham, broccoli, corn and onions. Dump broccoli mixture into a large casserole dish. Macaroni & Cheese Casserole with Broccoli and CauliflowerStouffer's. Here I show you how to make a ham, broccoli, and cheese casserole.
Popular Food & Recipes Ideas provide some awesome, cool, nice and amazing collection of Easiest Recipe: Delicious Ham and broccoli casserole
You can share this Easiest Recipe: Delicious Ham and broccoli casserole collection of Food Sapor to your social media such as Pinterest, facebook, twitter etc. And we have add Popular Food & Recipes Ideas post ; Easy Recipe: Yummy Broccoli and Chinese Cabbage in Crab Meat Sauce and Quick and Easy Recipe: Perfect Broccoli and Three cheddar soup maybe you like them.
Browse Easiest Recipe: Delicious Ham and broccoli casserole similar Food Sapor in Broccoli Recipe archive. Easiest Recipe: Delicious Ham and broccoli casserole.
DISCLAIMER: All images found here are believed to be in the "public domain". We do not intend to infringe any legitimate intellectual right, artistic rights, or copyright. All of the images displayed are of unknown origin. If you are the rightful owner of any of the images posted here, and you do not want it to be displayed or if you require a suitable credit, then please contact us and we will immediately do whatever is needed either for the image to be removed or provide credit where it is due. All the content of this site is free of charge and therefore we do not gain any financial benefit from the display or downloads of any images.
Meet the Author
Gillion is a multi-concept WordPress theme that lets you create blog, magazine, news, review websites. With clean and functional design and lots of useful features theme will deliver amazing user experience to your clients and readers.Learn more