Shrimp mayonnaise. This Mayonnaise Shrimp is a combination of crispy shrimps, sweet pineapple and zesty lime mayonnaise dressing. Quick, easy, and delicious 😀 Adding a hint of ketchup makes the mayo sauce very tasty and refreshing!!! This delicious shrimp salad is a simple preparation and makes a wonderful lunch or hot weather main dish.
The combination of mayonnaise and shrimp is something I have only recently been exposed to and For some reason the idea of cooking with mayonnaise made me hesitate at first, being so used to. A Chinese restaurant favorite, shrimp in sweet mayonnaise sauce. The sweet shrimp taste combined with the sweet mayonnaise is just a superb combination with rice. You can have Shrimp mayonnaise using 7 simple ingredients and 7 easy steps. Here is how you achieve this tasty food.
Ingredients of Shrimp mayonnaise
- Prepare 10 of shrimps.
- You need 1/2 of broccoli.
- Prepare 4 tablespoons of mayonnaise.
- You need 2 tablespoons of ketchup.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of honey.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of lemon liquid.
- You need 3 tablespoons of cornstarch.
Creole mayonnaise makes the perfect dip for the pan-fried shrimp. Combine mayonnaise, remaining Creole seasoning, Worcestershire, and hot sauce in a small bowl; stir with a whisk. The cilantro mayonnaise used in this shrimp salad can be made from scratch (highly recommend it if you don't have issues with raw eggs), or for a semi homemade version, you can blend or mix. It seems that every time we go to a Chinese restaurant, we will inevitably order this dish.
Shrimp mayonnaise step by step
- Dice broccoli into pieces. Boil it..
- Peel raw shrimp, start underneath, where their legs are attached. If you like, leave the last tail segment on for looksPeel Shrims and clean..
- Devein by making a shallow slit down the middle of the back to expose the black intestine. Lift out the black vein with the point of a paring knife and wipe it off on a paper towel. You can also rinse it out under cold running water.
- Combine cornstarch and shrimps in a small bowl..
- Make mayonnaise sauce. Combine all seasonings,mayonnaise, ketchup, honey and lemon liquid..
- Heat oil in a frying pan.Fry shrimps Perside until golden brown. Add boiled pieces of broccolis in a frypan and mix it..
- Place step5 in a plate and pour mayonnaise sauce on it! It's done. 😊.
Drag the shrimp through the egg then the coconut mixture so each shrimp is well covered. If you've never broken a sweat in the kitchen before, you've never tried whisking mayonnaise by hand. Laura Calder French Food at Home. A simple appetizer from Laura Calder made with homemade mayonnaise perked up with grainy mustard. shrimp & mayonnaise rice ball. This rice ball is popular in Japan.
Popular Food & Recipes Ideas provide some awesome, cool, nice and amazing collection of Easy Recipe: Yummy Shrimp mayonnaise
You can share this Easy Recipe: Yummy Shrimp mayonnaise collection of Food Sapor to your social media such as Pinterest, facebook, twitter etc. And we have add Popular Food & Recipes Ideas post ; Easiest Recipe: Tasty Broccoli Salad and Easy Recipe: Yummy Beef& Broccoli maybe you like them.
Browse Easy Recipe: Yummy Shrimp mayonnaise similar Food Sapor in Broccoli Recipe archive. Easy Recipe: Yummy Shrimp mayonnaise.
DISCLAIMER: All images found here are believed to be in the "public domain". We do not intend to infringe any legitimate intellectual right, artistic rights, or copyright. All of the images displayed are of unknown origin. If you are the rightful owner of any of the images posted here, and you do not want it to be displayed or if you require a suitable credit, then please contact us and we will immediately do whatever is needed either for the image to be removed or provide credit where it is due. All the content of this site is free of charge and therefore we do not gain any financial benefit from the display or downloads of any images.