Quick and Easy Recipe: Yummy Stir fry mixed noodle with shrimp & Vegetable
Stir fry mixed noodle with shrimp & Vegetable. This Shrimp Stir Fry Noodle recipe is loaded with not just the best flavors, but with veggies and shrimps. Ditch Chinese takeout and never look back. If you would like to cut down on the carbs, use Lentil noodles or Zucchini noodles in place of the whole wheat noodles that this recipe calls for.
The veggies consist of baby bok choy, green cabbage, and bean sprouts. You'll also need some peeled and de-veined shrimp. How to make Chinese Stir-Fried Noodles with Shrimp. （中文字幕, Eng Sub) Very simple and delicious stir-fried noodles with shrimp. This Tasty Stir fry mixed noodle with shrimp & Vegetable using 14 easy ingredients and 10 simple steps. This is guide how cook that.
Ingredients of Stir fry mixed noodle with shrimp & Vegetable
- Prepare 1 half of pack regular noodles.
- Prepare 150 g of regular pasta.
- Prepare 8-10 pc of Shrimp.
- It’s of mixed vegetables (Carrot, broccoli, lettuce, potato, cabbage, tomato).
- Prepare 3-4 tb of spoon oil.
- You need of Salt.
- Prepare of Black paper.
- Prepare of Fish oil 1 Tb spoon.
- It’s of Tomato sauce 3 tb spoon.
- It’s of Garlic mashed 1 tb spoon.
- Prepare of Ginger mashed 1 TB spoon.
- You need of Chilli powder.
- It’s of Sugar 1/2 Tb spoon.
- Prepare of lemon juice 2 tb spoon.
It can be a quick dinner. Add the shrimp and vegetables to the pot and stir to combine. Add the remaining tablespoon of oil to a large skillet and add the contents of the pot. When most of the liquid has been absorbed, remove from heat and stir in the.
Stir fry mixed noodle with shrimp & Vegetable instructions
- After properly cleaning the vegetables, boiled them for 10 -12 min max..
- Clean the shrimps & marinate with 2 tb spoon lemon juice. best if it can be marinate for 1hr..
- Boiled the noodles & pasta for 15 min & strain the waters..
- After boiling is done, let the veggies & pasta to dry.
- On a pan, heat up the oil. When the oil is hot put the onions, garlic & ginger into it. Let it turn into brown..
- Then add fish & tomato sauce into it. let it be for 2/3 min..
- Then add the shrimps into it. Let it cooked for 8 min. After that add the vegetables into the pan & wait for another 5 – 8 min..
- Finally add the boiled noodles & pasta into the pan & cook for next 5 minute. Add salt, sugar & black paper..
- Toss everything into the pan so that it mixes properly..
- Finally put them into a serving dish & enjoy. You can add a poached egg for extra punch..
Loads of ginger and garlic, fresh veggies and juicy shrimp are tossed in a simple delicious stir fry sauce. Prep your veggies ahead of time for a quick weeknight meal. Serve this stir fry over a bowl of fluffy rice or your favorite noodles (or even Cauliflower Rice for a great low carb option)! The cooking time will depend on the thickness of. Yaki Udon is a Japanese stir fry dish made with udon noodles, sliced vegetables, a protein (optional) and a savoury sauce.
Popular Food & Recipes Ideas provide some awesome, cool, nice and amazing collection of Quick and Easy Recipe: Yummy Stir fry mixed noodle with shrimp & Vegetable
You can share this Quick and Easy Recipe: Yummy Stir fry mixed noodle with shrimp & Vegetable collection of Food Sapor to your social media such as Pinterest, facebook, twitter etc. And we have add Popular Food & Recipes Ideas post ; Easy Guide to Cook Yummy Soy Milk Soup with Lots of Chinese Cabbage and Recipe: Appetizing Sunday Roast Ham and everything maybe you like them.
Browse Quick and Easy Recipe: Yummy Stir fry mixed noodle with shrimp & Vegetable similar Food Sapor in Broccoli Recipe archive. Quick and Easy Recipe: Yummy Stir fry mixed noodle with shrimp & Vegetable.
DISCLAIMER: All images found here are believed to be in the "public domain". We do not intend to infringe any legitimate intellectual right, artistic rights, or copyright. All of the images displayed are of unknown origin. If you are the rightful owner of any of the images posted here, and you do not want it to be displayed or if you require a suitable credit, then please contact us and we will immediately do whatever is needed either for the image to be removed or provide credit where it is due. All the content of this site is free of charge and therefore we do not gain any financial benefit from the display or downloads of any images.