Simple Guide to Prepare Yummy Ginger Chicken Stir Fry
Ginger Chicken Stir Fry.
This Delicious Ginger Chicken Stir Fry using 13 simple ingredients and 6 simple steps. This is guide how cook it.
Ingredients of Ginger Chicken Stir Fry
- You need 1 1/2-2 lbs of chicken breast, cut into bite sized pieces.
- It’s 2 1/2 tbsp of cornstarch.
- It’s 2-3 tbsp of coconut oil.
- It’s 1 1/2-2 cups of sliced carrots.
- Prepare 1 of sliced peppers(any color.).
- You need 2 cups of broccoli florets.
- Prepare 2-3 of garlic cloves, minced.
- You need 1/3 cup of honey.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of soy sauce/liquid aminos.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of rice vinegar.
- You need 2-3 tbsp of lemon juice.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of fresh ginger, grated.
- You need 2 tbsp of cold water.
Ginger Chicken Stir Fry step by step
- In a medium sized bowl or gallon sized ziplock bag, add the chicken and 1 1/2 tbsp of cornstarch. Mix together until the chicken is evenly coated..
- In a pan over medium heat, add 2 tbsp of of the coconut oil. Put the chicken into the pan and until cooked through and golden brown. Remove and put to the side..
- Using the same pan, add the peppers and carrots. Cook until they are fork tender, about 5 to 10 minutes. Add the broccoli and cook another 5 to 10 minutes. Remove and place to the side..
- In a small bowl, whisk together the garlic, honey, soy sauce, rice vinegar, lemon juice, and fresh ginger. In another bowl, whisk together 2 tbsp of cold water and 1 tbsp of cornstarch. Combine with the honey mixture. Pour into the pan and cook until somewhat thickened. About 1 1/2 minutes..
- Finally, add the chicken and vegetables to the pan to cook together for about 3 minutes..
Popular Food & Recipes Ideas provide some awesome, cool, nice and amazing collection of Simple Guide to Prepare Yummy Ginger Chicken Stir Fry
You can share this Simple Guide to Prepare Yummy Ginger Chicken Stir Fry collection of Food Sapor to your social media such as Pinterest, facebook, twitter etc. And we have add Popular Food & Recipes Ideas post ; Quick and Easy Recipe: Appetizing Crispy egg noodles with Chinese style pork gravy ราดหน้าหมู 🍜 and Easy Guide to Make Yummy Chicken in a Hoisin BBQ Sauce. 😀 maybe you like them.
Browse Simple Guide to Prepare Yummy Ginger Chicken Stir Fry similar Food Sapor in Broccoli Recipe archive. Simple Guide to Prepare Yummy Ginger Chicken Stir Fry.
DISCLAIMER: All images found here are believed to be in the "public domain". We do not intend to infringe any legitimate intellectual right, artistic rights, or copyright. All of the images displayed are of unknown origin. If you are the rightful owner of any of the images posted here, and you do not want it to be displayed or if you require a suitable credit, then please contact us and we will immediately do whatever is needed either for the image to be removed or provide credit where it is due. All the content of this site is free of charge and therefore we do not gain any financial benefit from the display or downloads of any images.
Meet the Author
Gillion is a multi-concept WordPress theme that lets you create blog, magazine, news, review websites. With clean and functional design and lots of useful features theme will deliver amazing user experience to your clients and readers.Learn more