Easy Guide to Cook Yummy Asian Style Orange Chicken with Spicy Sauteed Brocoli
Asian Style Orange Chicken with Spicy Sauteed Brocoli.
This Tasty Asian Style Orange Chicken with Spicy Sauteed Brocoli using 27 simple ingredients and 10 easy steps. Learn how to achieve yummy food.
Ingredients of Asian Style Orange Chicken with Spicy Sauteed Brocoli
- It’s of Orange Chicken.
- It’s 1 lb of boneless skinless chicken breasts (cut into 1/2 inch cubes).
- Prepare 1 cup of all purpose flour.
- Prepare 1 tsp of salt.
- You need 1/2 tsp of pepper.
- It’s 1 1/2 cup of water.
- You need 2 tbsp of orange juice.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of lemon juice.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of rice vinegar.
- You need 2 1/2 tbsp of soy sauce.
- You need 1 1/2 tbsp of orange zest.
- You need 1 cup of brown sugar.
- You need 2 clove of garlic (grated).
- It’s 1 tsp of fresh ginger root (grated).
- Prepare 2 tbsp of minced green onion.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of red pepper flakes.
- Prepare 2 tsp of corn starch.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of water.
- It’s 3 tbsp of cooking oil.
- It’s 1 tbsp of sesame oil.
- Prepare of Spicy Sauteed Brocoli.
- Prepare 1 lb of brocoli florets.
- It’s 3 clove of garlic.
- Prepare 1 of whole habanero pepper.
- It’s 1 tbsp of cooking oil.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of water.
- It’s 1 of salt to taste.
Asian Style Orange Chicken with Spicy Sauteed Brocoli instructions
- Pour 1 1/2 cups water, orange juice, lemon juice, rice vinegar, and soy sauce into a saucepan and set over medium-high heat. Stir in the orange zest, brown sugar, ginger, garlic, chopped onion, and red pepper flakes. Bring to a boil. Remove from heat, and cool 10 to 15 minutes..
- Place the chicken pieces into a resealable plastic bag. When contents of saucepan have cooled, pour 1 cup of sauce into bag. Reserve the remaining sauce. Seal the bag, and refrigerate at least 2 hours..
- In another resealable plastic bag, mix the flour, salt, and pepper. Add the marinated chicken pieces, seal the bag, and shake to coat..
- Heat both oils in a large skillet over medium heat. Place chicken into the skillet, and brown on all sides. Drain on a plate lined with paper towels, and cover..
- Wipe out the skillet, and add the reserved sauce. Bring to a boil over medium-high heat. Whisk together the cornstarch and 2 tablespoons water; stir into the sauce. Reduce heat to medium low, add the chicken pieces, and simmer, about 5 minutes, stirring occasionally..
- Corsely chop the garlic clove. Remove seeds for the habanero pepper and corsely chop. Crush together the garlic and habanero thoroughly..
- Heat oil in skillet and fry crushed garlic and habanero until the edges of the garlic begins to get brown. Add the brocoli and stir, add water, salt and cover. Let simmer until tender..
- Serve with Asian style sticky rice and enjoy..
- Be careful when frying garlic and hananero as the aroma is very pungent..
- If you are not use to spicey food begin with only 1/2 or 1/4 of an habanero. I am from Belize and we are use to very spicy foods..
Popular Food & Recipes Ideas provide some awesome, cool, nice and amazing collection of Easy Guide to Cook Yummy Asian Style Orange Chicken with Spicy Sauteed Brocoli
You can share this Easy Guide to Cook Yummy Asian Style Orange Chicken with Spicy Sauteed Brocoli collection of Food Sapor to your social media such as Pinterest, facebook, twitter etc. And we have add Popular Food & Recipes Ideas post ; Easiest Recipe: Perfect Fresh Brocoli with Garlic and Lemon and Simple Guide to Prepare Delicious Broccoli soup maybe you like them.
Browse Easy Guide to Cook Yummy Asian Style Orange Chicken with Spicy Sauteed Brocoli similar Food Sapor in Broccoli Recipe archive. Easy Guide to Cook Yummy Asian Style Orange Chicken with Spicy Sauteed Brocoli.
DISCLAIMER: All images found here are believed to be in the "public domain". We do not intend to infringe any legitimate intellectual right, artistic rights, or copyright. All of the images displayed are of unknown origin. If you are the rightful owner of any of the images posted here, and you do not want it to be displayed or if you require a suitable credit, then please contact us and we will immediately do whatever is needed either for the image to be removed or provide credit where it is due. All the content of this site is free of charge and therefore we do not gain any financial benefit from the display or downloads of any images.