Quick and Easy Way to Make Tasty Oven Roasted Broccoli
Oven Roasted Broccoli.
You can have Oven Roasted Broccoli using 7 easy ingredients and 5 easy steps. Here is how you achieve this tasty food.
Ingredients of Oven Roasted Broccoli
- It’s 4 tbsp of Olive Oil.
- You need 1 tbsp of Lemon Juice – About 1/2 of a Lemon.
- It’s 1 1/2 lb of Broccoli, Cut Into Florets.
- It’s 1 tsp of Salt (Kosher).
- It’s 3 of Garlic Cloves, Minced.
- You need 1 tsp of Freshly Ground Black Pepper.
- It’s 1/4 cup of grated Parmesan Cheese, or to Taste.
Oven Roasted Broccoli step by step
- Preheat the oven to 425°F. In a large bowl toss the broccoli florets and minced garlic with olive oil and lemon juice until lightly coated. Sprinkle salt over the broccoli and toss to coat..
- Arrange the broccoli florets in a single layer on a greased or parchment lined baking sheet. Roast for 16-20 minutes, until cooked through and nicely browned..
- Put the roasted broccoli back in the bowl and toss with lots of freshly ground black pepper and the grated Parmesan cheese..
- Serve immediately..
- This is absolutely the best oven roasted / baked broccoli recipe I've come across. It was originally posted by Elise Bauer on October 31, 2012 on http://www.simplyrecipes.com. Thanks Elise!.
Popular Food & Recipes Ideas provide some awesome, cool, nice and amazing collection of Quick and Easy Way to Make Tasty Oven Roasted Broccoli
You can share this Quick and Easy Way to Make Tasty Oven Roasted Broccoli collection of Food Sapor to your social media such as Pinterest, facebook, twitter etc. And we have add Popular Food & Recipes Ideas post ; Recipe: Perfect Wok veggie-chicken pasta and How to Make Delicious Pad Thai Style Noodles with Chicken and Shrimp maybe you like them.
Browse Quick and Easy Way to Make Tasty Oven Roasted Broccoli similar Food Sapor in Broccoli Recipe archive. Quick and Easy Way to Make Tasty Oven Roasted Broccoli.
DISCLAIMER: All images found here are believed to be in the "public domain". We do not intend to infringe any legitimate intellectual right, artistic rights, or copyright. All of the images displayed are of unknown origin. If you are the rightful owner of any of the images posted here, and you do not want it to be displayed or if you require a suitable credit, then please contact us and we will immediately do whatever is needed either for the image to be removed or provide credit where it is due. All the content of this site is free of charge and therefore we do not gain any financial benefit from the display or downloads of any images.
Meet the Author
Gillion is a multi-concept WordPress theme that lets you create blog, magazine, news, review websites. With clean and functional design and lots of useful features theme will deliver amazing user experience to your clients and readers.Learn more