Quick and Easy Recipe: Delicious Broccoli with white sauce, mushroom and chicken
Broccoli with white sauce, mushroom and chicken. Spread white sauce evenly across crust, then top with the chicken, mushroom and broccoli mixture. Chicken for dinner gets a bad rap. To me, chicken never gets old.
Melt the butter in the skillet over medium heat and add the broccoli and mushrooms. Stir-fry until the broccoli is almost tender. Ths chicken broccoli recipe is better than takeout because you know exactly what goes into the dish! You can have Broccoli with white sauce, mushroom and chicken using 9 simple ingredients and 5 easy steps. Learn how to achieve that.
Ingredients of Broccoli with white sauce, mushroom and chicken
- Prepare 2 head of broccoli cut and washed well.
- Prepare 2 cup of White sauce.
- It’s 1/2 cup of sliced mushrooms.
- Prepare 2 of chicken breasts cut into small cubes and marinated in (onions, salt, pepper, vinegar, lemon juice, sumac, a small crushed garlic clove).
- You need 2 of crushed medium sized garlic cloves.
- Prepare 3/4 small of cube of chicken stock (½ for the white sauce and ¼ for the broccoli).
- It’s 1 tbsp of vegetable oil.
- You need 1/2 cup of grated mozzarella cheese (optional).
- Prepare 1 of P.S. you can also use cooked minced meat or chicken instead of the chicken pieces or you can omit them if you want a vegetarian dish.
I like my chicken with broccoli with some hot white rice but you can have it any way you like! What can I say, this chicken and broccoli is just a great, simple dish and with that, it deserves a. This chicken and broccoli is very easy to make and is made with a few basic ingredients. You will need: Chicken breasts are perfect and lean and my preferred cut of Sliced Mushrooms are the perfect addition to chicken and broccoli and will become a new favorite of yours too!
Broccoli with white sauce, mushroom and chicken step by step
- To make the white sauce ( dissolve in 2 cups of cold milk 3 tbsps. of flour and stir them well in a medium sized pot, then put the pot on low heat and stir constantly with a wire whisk, add salt and pepper (or the ½ cube of chicken stock) wait for it to thicken and once you reach your desired consistency , remove from the heat and now you have your white sauce ready).
- in a large pan heat the oil add the chicken pieces to it and stir for 10 minutes until it is cooked, add the mushrooms then the broccoli and keep stirring for a minute then add the crushed garlic and stir for another minute, Add the ¼ cup of boiling water and the ¼ cube of chicken stock, leave them to simmer for 2 minutes then remove from the heat.
- In a large baking dish, add a ladle of the white sauce in the bottom and spread it well, then pour the broccoli mixture on top if it, cover it with the remaining white sauce, sprinkle the cheese evenly on top of the sauce.
- Bake in a 190°F pre heated oven for 30 minutes or until the top turns golden in the middle rack of the oven.
- Serve and enjoy.
This chicken liver recipe with creamy mushroom sauce and broccoli mash will surprise both skeptics and liver lovers alike. Liver is an often overlooked part of the chicken, and many have not yet discovered the beauties of this budget-friendly delicious culinary delicatesse. Chicken and Broccoli with Mushroom Sauce. This Chicken with Creamy Mushroom Sauce is a simple, yet elegant dish; featuring boneless, skinless chicken breasts in a delicious, creamy, white wine and mushroom sauce. Serve on a platter with the mushroom sauce spooned over it, or My only changes were I deglazed the pan with a splash of sherry and used white pepper instead of black.
Popular Food & Recipes Ideas provide some awesome, cool, nice and amazing collection of Quick and Easy Recipe: Delicious Broccoli with white sauce, mushroom and chicken
You can share this Quick and Easy Recipe: Delicious Broccoli with white sauce, mushroom and chicken collection of Food Sapor to your social media such as Pinterest, facebook, twitter etc. And we have add Popular Food & Recipes Ideas post ; Easy Recipe: Appetizing Chicken piccata and Quick and Easy Recipe: Perfect Chicken Scampi with Broccoli maybe you like them.
Browse Quick and Easy Recipe: Delicious Broccoli with white sauce, mushroom and chicken similar Food Sapor in Broccoli Recipe archive. Quick and Easy Recipe: Delicious Broccoli with white sauce, mushroom and chicken.
DISCLAIMER: All images found here are believed to be in the "public domain". We do not intend to infringe any legitimate intellectual right, artistic rights, or copyright. All of the images displayed are of unknown origin. If you are the rightful owner of any of the images posted here, and you do not want it to be displayed or if you require a suitable credit, then please contact us and we will immediately do whatever is needed either for the image to be removed or provide credit where it is due. All the content of this site is free of charge and therefore we do not gain any financial benefit from the display or downloads of any images.