Easiest Recipe: Yummy Broccoli,Cauliflower and Panner Paratha #hmf #breakfast # post no 4
Broccoli,Cauliflower and Panner Paratha #hmf #breakfast # post no 4. Breakfast is often said to be the most important meal of the day, yet as the world moves faster, many don't have time for it. Today's recipe is Broccoli & Cauliflower Paratha. Many of us like parathas but people who are health conscious might not prefer to eat so I am.
Indian Flatbread Gobi Paratha is stuffed with a spicy cauliflower filling and tastes great with chutney or yogurt. A healthy, nutritious and filling breakfast – Gobi paratha is a popular flatbread from India stuffed with spicy cauliflower filling. It's enjoyed with yogurt, pickle and some chai on the side. You can have Broccoli,Cauliflower and Panner Paratha #hmf #breakfast # post no 4 using 16 simple ingredients and 11 simple steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Broccoli,Cauliflower and Panner Paratha #hmf #breakfast # post no 4
- You need 1 of crown of broccoli.
- Prepare 4-5 of florets of Cauliflower.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Panner.
- It’s of Grated cheese.
- Prepare of Ginger paste.
- Prepare of Garlic crushed.
- You need of Green chilli paste.
- It’s of Red chilli powder.
- You need of Garam masala.
- Prepare of Kitchen king masala.
- It’s of Cumin powder.
- It’s of Coriander powder.
- It’s of Salt.
- It’s of Cilantro.
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp of Lemon juice.
- Prepare of Chapati dough.
Broccoli Paratha made with shredded broccoli thats stuffed inside whole wheat atta dough. Lifafa Parathas, cauliflower and paneer stuffed in parathas, folded like an envelope and cooked with a little butter on both the sides. Make sure you cook the Cauliflower and Paneer Lifafa Paratha on a slow flame, so that the insides get properly cooked. You can just serve it with just plain curds or Mint. and curd. alternatively, paneer paratha can also be prepared with combination of potatoes and paneer to make it aloo paneeer paratha recipe. furthermore, some tips and tricks for a perfect paneer paratha recipe. firstly, prepare a moist dough, which is a non sticky, soft dough. basically the dough should be.
Broccoli,Cauliflower and Panner Paratha #hmf #breakfast # post no 4 instructions
- For stuffing :- First of all separate the florets of broccoli and cauliflower. Wash them and let all the water get drained..
- For stuffing :- After all the water is drained add it to food processor and chop them fine.Make sure not to chop into paste.It should be crumbly..
- For stuffing :- Chop onion into small pieces.Do it by knife,avoid using food processor for chopping onions,as it will lead to release more water from onions..
- Now in a pan take some oil… to it add mustard seeds and cumin seeds.After they start crackling add in asafetida.Add turmeric and now add in chopped onion and sauté till its translucent..
- Now add the chopped mixture of broccoli and cauliflower.Let it cook for 5-8 minutes.After its done add in all masala and add in lemon juice..
- Let the mixture cool down completely.After its cool down add grated panner and give it a stir..
- Put a pan on stove and turn it on.Now take a medium ball of dough roll it into a small puri,add in stuffing and add cheese on top.Now bring all the edges together and press it into a flat. Now roll it gently and add it on a Tawa.First let it cook on one side, then flip it to other side and now add oil/ ghee and toast them.Add on butter on top of paratha.Enjoy with your favorite pickle/curd/ketchup.My toddler loves them with Aamras..
- Stuffing and cheese on rolled puri..
- Rolled paratha…Ready to go on tawa..
- Paratha is getting nicely toasted..
- All ready to serve with pickle/curd.Its healthy and at the same time it yummy..
Cauliflower paratha or gobi paratha is an Indian flat bread prepared with whole wheat flour and stuffed with a very delicious and spicy cauliflower stuffing. It goes well with a simple raitha or pickle or just curd. Today we will learn how to make gobi paratha/cauliflower paratha following this easy recipe. Looking to make a great meal without cooking a ton? Our Paratha with spicy cauliflower and paneer recipe is perfectly portioned for one and simple to Bring a medium saucepan of water to the boil.
Popular Food & Recipes Ideas provide some awesome, cool, nice and amazing collection of Easiest Recipe: Yummy Broccoli,Cauliflower and Panner Paratha #hmf #breakfast # post no 4
You can share this Easiest Recipe: Yummy Broccoli,Cauliflower and Panner Paratha #hmf #breakfast # post no 4 collection of Food Sapor to your social media such as Pinterest, facebook, twitter etc. And we have add Popular Food & Recipes Ideas post ; Simple way to Prepare Perfect Broccoli mushroom shrimp casserole and Easiest Recipe: Perfect Plecing kangkung maybe you like them.
Browse Easiest Recipe: Yummy Broccoli,Cauliflower and Panner Paratha #hmf #breakfast # post no 4 similar Food Sapor in Broccoli Recipe archive. Easiest Recipe: Yummy Broccoli,Cauliflower and Panner Paratha #hmf #breakfast # post no 4.
DISCLAIMER: All images found here are believed to be in the "public domain". We do not intend to infringe any legitimate intellectual right, artistic rights, or copyright. All of the images displayed are of unknown origin. If you are the rightful owner of any of the images posted here, and you do not want it to be displayed or if you require a suitable credit, then please contact us and we will immediately do whatever is needed either for the image to be removed or provide credit where it is due. All the content of this site is free of charge and therefore we do not gain any financial benefit from the display or downloads of any images.