Simple way to Make Appetizing Chicken Broccoli Rice Alfredo Bake
Chicken Broccoli Rice Alfredo Bake. Our simple and delicious one-dish meal chicken broccoli ziti bake is rich and comforting and perfect for a cold night. The casserole should be browned on top and bubbly around the. Linguini is mixed with pieces of tender chicken and broccoli flowerets and coated with a rich, satiny Alfredo sauce featuring Campbell's® Condensed Cream of Mushroom Soup to make a quick and fabulous dish.
If you're looking to save time and money on this casserole, I recommend going with pre-chopped frozen broccoli florets versus fresh broccoli crowns. This Alfredo style recipe with chicken and broccoli is a very simple dish to prepare, I like to use the same pasta water to cook the broccoli just a couple minutes before al dente. Four of our favorite dinnertime ingredients come together in this chicken broccoli Alfredo pasta dish—versatile chicken breast, family-friendly broccoli, always-on-hand pasta and a homemade Alfredo sauce that comes together in a snap. You can have Chicken Broccoli Rice Alfredo Bake using 14 simple ingredients and 7 simple steps. Follow these simple steps to achieve yummy food.
Ingredients of Chicken Broccoli Rice Alfredo Bake
- Prepare 5 of Boneless, Skinless Chicken Breast.
- It’s 1 of Lemon.
- It’s of Fresh Thyme.
- Prepare of Fresh Sage.
- It’s of Fresh Rosemary.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of fresh diced garlic.
- You need Stick of butter.
- It’s Box of Minute Rice.
- It’s 2 heads of Fresh Broccoli.
- You need 4 jars of Alfredo Sauce.
- It’s 16 oz of sliced, fresh mozzarella.
- Prepare 2 cups of shredded Italian blend cheese.
- It’s 1 cup of Panko Bread Crumbs.
- You need to taste of Sea Salt, Fresh Ground Black Pepper, and Italian Rustico Seasoning.
Pour remaining alfredo over chicken and broccoli. I replaced Alfredo sauce with a combination. Of cream cheese and Greek yogurt for a little healthier spin and added tomatoes and mushrooms – Delish! Obviously, chicken and broccoli Alfredo is the perfect meal.
Chicken Broccoli Rice Alfredo Bake instructions
- Preheat oven to 375..
- Place fresh herbs, stick of butter, fresh garlic, zest from lemon, juice from half of lemon, salt, pepper, Italian seasoning, and 8-10 cups of water in stewing pot. Bring water to rolling boil..
- Once water is at rolling boil, add all 5 chicken breast to water. Allow to come back to boil, remove from heat, put on lid, set aside for 10-15 minutes..
- While chicken is cooking, make the entire box of white rice following instructions on box. Fluff rice well and add one jar of Alfredo sauce to keep rice moist while you are working on other steps..
- Chop fresh broccoli into bite size pieces and steam for roughly 5 minutes. You want it done but still slightly firm. Mix into rice mixture along with 70% of Italian Cheese blend and one more jar of Alfredo sauce..
- Remove the chicken from water mixture. Shred chicken. Add Shredded chicken to rice and broccoli mixture, also add in the last two jars of Alfredo Sauce..
- Once it’s well mixed, place rice mixture into large, deep casserole dish. Cover with remaining shredded Italian cheese. Open fresh mozzarella cheese and place slices accordingly on the top of the casserole. Cover lightly in Panko Breadcrumbs. Bake at 375 for 20 minutes. Broil top brown for 2 to 5 minutes depending on oven. Enjoy!.
And adding in a protein just makes it a perfectly balanced meal, right? Obviously, chicken and broccoli Alfredo is the perfect meal. It covers all the basic food groups including garlic and cheese (because those are in their own category — I'm. This recipe for Chicken and Broccoli Alfredo turns a beloved pasta dish–rich, creamy Alfredo–into an easy, one-pot endeavor. If you like it saucier Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil.
Popular Food & Recipes Ideas provide some awesome, cool, nice and amazing collection of Simple way to Make Appetizing Chicken Broccoli Rice Alfredo Bake
You can share this Simple way to Make Appetizing Chicken Broccoli Rice Alfredo Bake collection of Food Sapor to your social media such as Pinterest, facebook, twitter etc. And we have add Popular Food & Recipes Ideas post ; Easy Recipe: Delicious Pork and broccoli and Simple way to Prepare Tasty Potato, cauliflower, broccoli and cheese bake maybe you like them.
Browse Simple way to Make Appetizing Chicken Broccoli Rice Alfredo Bake similar Food Sapor in Broccoli Recipe archive. Simple way to Make Appetizing Chicken Broccoli Rice Alfredo Bake.
DISCLAIMER: All images found here are believed to be in the "public domain". We do not intend to infringe any legitimate intellectual right, artistic rights, or copyright. All of the images displayed are of unknown origin. If you are the rightful owner of any of the images posted here, and you do not want it to be displayed or if you require a suitable credit, then please contact us and we will immediately do whatever is needed either for the image to be removed or provide credit where it is due. All the content of this site is free of charge and therefore we do not gain any financial benefit from the display or downloads of any images.