How to Prepare Tasty Chile Butter Steaks with Lemon-Parmesan Broccoli & Potatoes
Chile Butter Steaks with Lemon-Parmesan Broccoli & Potatoes.
You can cook Chile Butter Steaks with Lemon-Parmesan Broccoli & Potatoes using 7 easy ingredients and 7 simple steps. Learn how to achieve that.
Ingredients of Chile Butter Steaks with Lemon-Parmesan Broccoli & Potatoes
- You need 2 of Steaks.
- It’s 1 Pound of Yukon Potatoes.
- It’s 1/2 Pound of Broccoli.
- Prepare 2 Tablespoons of Butter.
- Prepare 1 1/2 Teaspoons of Calabrian Chile Paste.
- It’s 1/4 Cup of Grated Parmesan Cheese.
- Prepare 1 of Lemon.
Chile Butter Steaks with Lemon-Parmesan Broccoli & Potatoes instructions
- Place the butter in a bowl and set aside to soften. Place an oven rack in the center of the oven, then preheat to 450°F. Wash and dry the fresh produce..
- Halve the potatoes lengthwise; cut crosswise into ½-inch pieces. Cut off and discard the bottom 1/2 inch of the broccoli stem; cut the broccoli into small pieces, keeping the florets intact. Quarter and deseed the lemon..
- Line a sheet pan with aluminum foil. Place the sliced potatoes and broccoli pieces on the foil. Drizzle with olive oil and season with salt and pepper; toss to coat. Arrange in an even layer..
- Roast, rotating the sheet pan halfway through, 25 to 27 minutes, or until browned and tender when pierced with a fork. Remove from the oven. Evenly top with the juice of 2 lemon wedges; season with salt and pepper to taste..
- Once the vegetables have roasted for about 10 minutes, pat the steaks dry with paper towels; season with salt and pepper on both sides. In a medium pan, heat 2 teaspoons of olive oil on medium-high until hot. Add the seasoned steaks and cook, turning occasionally. Transfer to a cutting board and let rest for at least 5 minutes..
- While the steaks cook, to the bowl of softened butter, add as much of the chile paste as you’d like, depending on how spicy you’d like the dish to be. Stir to thoroughly combine..
- Find the lines of muscle (or grain) on the rested steaks; thinly slice crosswise against the grain. Serve the sliced steaks and roasted vegetables with the remaining lemon wedges on the side. Top the steaks with the chile butter. Garnish the vegetables with the cheese..
Popular Food & Recipes Ideas provide some awesome, cool, nice and amazing collection of How to Prepare Tasty Chile Butter Steaks with Lemon-Parmesan Broccoli & Potatoes
You can share this How to Prepare Tasty Chile Butter Steaks with Lemon-Parmesan Broccoli & Potatoes collection of Food Sapor to your social media such as Pinterest, facebook, twitter etc. And we have add Popular Food & Recipes Ideas post ; Easy Recipe: Tasty Pad Thai Style Noodles with Chicken and Shrimp and Easiest Recipe: Tasty Hidden Veggie Bistro Burger maybe you like them.
Browse How to Prepare Tasty Chile Butter Steaks with Lemon-Parmesan Broccoli & Potatoes similar Food Sapor in Broccoli Recipe archive. How to Prepare Tasty Chile Butter Steaks with Lemon-Parmesan Broccoli & Potatoes.
DISCLAIMER: All images found here are believed to be in the "public domain". We do not intend to infringe any legitimate intellectual right, artistic rights, or copyright. All of the images displayed are of unknown origin. If you are the rightful owner of any of the images posted here, and you do not want it to be displayed or if you require a suitable credit, then please contact us and we will immediately do whatever is needed either for the image to be removed or provide credit where it is due. All the content of this site is free of charge and therefore we do not gain any financial benefit from the display or downloads of any images.