Instant pot egg bites. Instant Pot Egg Bites are a protein-packed breakfast that you can take on the go. I love how easy they cook in the pressure cooker. Make a tray of egg bites, and you'll have a protein-packed snack to pop in your mouth whenever hunger strikes!
By making them at home in your electric pressure cooker, you'll save lots of money and you can totally customize them with your favorite flavors. Instant Pot Egg Bites are super easy and fun to make in the pressure cooker. They are delicious and are the perfect addition to your breakfast menu. This Tasty Instant pot egg bites using 15 simple ingredients and 11 simple steps. Follow these simple steps to achieve yummy food.
Ingredients of Instant pot egg bites
- It’s 4 of eggs.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Cottage Cheese.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Heavy Cream.
- Prepare 2/3 cup of shredded cheese – I used aged cheddar but recipe calls for Gruyére Cheese, shredded (or emmental, jarlsberg, beaufort, or comté cheese).
- You need 1/8 tsp of Pepper.
- Prepare 2 Tbsp of Chives or green onion minced (if you have a good blender then just cut up).
- Prepare 3 slices of Cooked Thick Sliced Bacon, chopped (or 1/2 cup Cooked Crumbled Sausage).
- Prepare 1 cup of water.
- Prepare of Optional Add-Ins: • corn, 1 tsp Hot Sauce • 1/2 cup Broccoli (cooked, chopped small) • 1/2 cup Tomatoes, deseeded, diced • 1/2 cup Roasted Red Bell Peppers, diced • 1/2 cup Mushrooms, diced.
- It’s of Tools needed for instant pot:.
- Prepare of Cooking Spray Egg Bites Silicone Mold.
- Prepare of Instant Pot® Pressure Cooker.
- You need of Trivet/Rack w/long handles, for the mold to sit on.
- It’s of Blender.
- You need of And Foil.
Also, check out the short video tutorial attached below! We love eggs for breakfast, but these bites are so versatile and fun to make, that everyone should try. These Instant Pot Egg Bites make healthy breakfast on-the-go easy. They are copycat Starbucks sous vide egg bites with one main ingredient and same fluffy with no blender.
Instant pot egg bites instructions
- Spray the silicone egg bites mold with the cooking spray. Then Set aside..
- Add the eggs, cottage cheese, heavy cream, (use whatever cheese you love) Gruyére cheese, pepper, and chives to the blender and blend for 2 minutes on medium speed, or blend well or until the mixture is light and fully. Be careful not to blend dark ingredients with you egg mixture. The result could look nasty but taste delicious..
- Next fill the egg bite mold openings halfway with the egg mixture. Then add 3/4 of the chopped bacon or other add-ins you decided on (I used mushrooms and corn) and gently press them in. Continue filling with the egg mixture, and top with remaining bacon, and press it in..
- Pour 1 cup of water into the inner stainless liner of the pot. Then set the full egg bites mold on the trivet and very carefully set it in the pot. Loosely cover with foil..
- Close the lid of the pot and set the steam release knob to the sealing position..
- Press the Pressure Cook or Manual button (or dial) then press the +/- button (or dial) to select 8 minutes. The pot will take a few minutes to come to pressure..
- When the cook cycle is finished, let the pot sit undisturbed for 8 minutes (8 minute Natural Release). Then open the steam release valve to Quick Release the remaining pressure until the pin in the lid drops down..
- Open the lid and remove the foil. Use silicone mitts to grasp the trivet handles and carefully remove the egg bites mold. Set aside to rest for about 4 minutes. They may be puffed up quite a bit, but they will go back down. They will come out of the mold easier if they cool a little..
- Serve warm as is, or with any garnish you like..
- Recipe Notes *If you like lots of add-ins in one batch, you may have too much mixture for one mold to hold it all. Maybe consider getting a second mold, or make another batch. One batch yields 7 Instant Pot Egg Bites.
- Calories: 118 kcal per egg bite.
Learn how to make egg bites in the Instant Pot. Egg bites are great for a quick and easy breakfast. They are easy to prep and can cook while you get ready. There are a couple of suggested tools when making these babies…a blender, a a silicone baby food mold , and a Steamer Rack Trivet. Instant Pot Egg Bites are loaded with protein and flavor from spinach and Gruyere cheese, and have a velvety smooth texture that you will not be able to resist!
Popular Food & Recipes Ideas provide some awesome, cool, nice and amazing collection of Easiest Recipe: Tasty Instant pot egg bites
You can share this Easiest Recipe: Tasty Instant pot egg bites collection of Food Sapor to your social media such as Pinterest, facebook, twitter etc. And we have add Popular Food & Recipes Ideas post ; Recipe: Yummy My Mixed Fish with Veg, Sweet potato Mash. In individual dish 😉 and Quick and Easy Recipe: Yummy [Farmhouse Recipe] Meat-Wrapped Broccoli Stalk maybe you like them.
Browse Easiest Recipe: Tasty Instant pot egg bites similar Food Sapor in Broccoli Recipe archive. Easiest Recipe: Tasty Instant pot egg bites.
DISCLAIMER: All images found here are believed to be in the "public domain". We do not intend to infringe any legitimate intellectual right, artistic rights, or copyright. All of the images displayed are of unknown origin. If you are the rightful owner of any of the images posted here, and you do not want it to be displayed or if you require a suitable credit, then please contact us and we will immediately do whatever is needed either for the image to be removed or provide credit where it is due. All the content of this site is free of charge and therefore we do not gain any financial benefit from the display or downloads of any images.