My Spicy Love Noodles.
You can cook My Spicy Love Noodles using 9 simple ingredients and 5 easy steps. This is guide how cook yummy food.
Ingredients of My Spicy Love Noodles
- Prepare 1/2 cup of sliced baby Bella mushrooms.
- It’s 1 cup of fresh chopped broccoli crowns.
- You need 1/3 cup of fresh chopped cilantro.
- It’s 1 1/2 cup of spaghetti noodles (I love wheat, spinach or tomato for this recipe).
- It’s 1/2 cup of of each,fresh sliced red and green peppers.
- You need 1/2 cup of sliced red onions.
- You need 3 tbsp of olive oil.
- It’s 1 tbsp of low-sodium soy sauce.
- You need 1/2 tbsp of chili garlic sauce.
My Spicy Love Noodles step by step
- Chopped all veggies and set aside in a bowl. You will slice the peppers and onions into thin strips. You will chopped the broccoli into bite size pieces..
- You will cook your spaghetti according to the institutions on the box. (Mix this up a little. In this recipe I just use some wheat noodles. However, I have used this with orzo and basmati rice)..
- Take a saute pan (or a good non-stick frying pan) and set the temp to medium heat. Put in 2 tablespoon of oil. Then start sauteing your veggies. Your saute time should be between 4-6 minutes. We want the veggies to be crisp. After you finish this, set the veggies aside in a bowl..
- You noodles should be al dente (or firmly soft) by this time. Once your noodles are finished cooking,then drain your noodles. Set aside until ready..
- Bring the saute pan back to the stove. Set temp to medium heat. Add 1 tablespoon of olive olive. Put in all the saute veggies, chopped parsley and soy sauce. Cooked just til warm (aproximately 2-3 minutes). Add the noodles and chili garlic sauce. Cook for about another 7-9 minutes all together. VOILA!.
Popular Food & Recipes Ideas provide some awesome, cool, nice and amazing collection of Recipe: Yummy My Spicy Love Noodles
You can share this Recipe: Yummy My Spicy Love Noodles collection of Food Sapor to your social media such as Pinterest, facebook, twitter etc. And we have add Popular Food & Recipes Ideas post ; Simple Guide to Cook Delicious Keto Mini Meatloaf and How To Make Pour-Over Coffee | maybe you like them.
Browse Recipe: Yummy My Spicy Love Noodles similar Food Sapor in Broccoli Recipe archive. Recipe: Yummy My Spicy Love Noodles.
DISCLAIMER: All images found here are believed to be in the "public domain". We do not intend to infringe any legitimate intellectual right, artistic rights, or copyright. All of the images displayed are of unknown origin. If you are the rightful owner of any of the images posted here, and you do not want it to be displayed or if you require a suitable credit, then please contact us and we will immediately do whatever is needed either for the image to be removed or provide credit where it is due. All the content of this site is free of charge and therefore we do not gain any financial benefit from the display or downloads of any images.
Meet the Author
Gillion is a multi-concept WordPress theme that lets you create blog, magazine, news, review websites. With clean and functional design and lots of useful features theme will deliver amazing user experience to your clients and readers.Learn more