Easy Guide to Cook Perfect [Farmhouse Recipe] Meat-Wrapped Broccoli Stalk
[Farmhouse Recipe] Meat-Wrapped Broccoli Stalk.
This Appetizing [Farmhouse Recipe] Meat-Wrapped Broccoli Stalk using 4 simple ingredients and 7 easy steps. Learn how to achieve apetizing meal.
Ingredients of [Farmhouse Recipe] Meat-Wrapped Broccoli Stalk
- You need 1 of Broccoli stalk.
- You need 100 grams of Thinly sliced beef or pork.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Yakiniku (Japanese BBQ) sauce.
- Prepare 1 dash of Salt and pepper.
[Farmhouse Recipe] Meat-Wrapped Broccoli Stalk instructions
- There is a fibrous skin on broccoli stalks, so peel it off. It's about 5mm thick, so peel liberally..
- After peeling, the stalk should look like a thick stalk of asparagus..
- Quarter the stalk lengthwise. Cook in boiling water with a pinch of salt for 2 minutes. Drain and set aside to cool..
- Season the sliced meat with salt and pepper. Wrap the broccoli stalks with the meat..
- Spread oil thinly in a frying pan. Cook the meat until browned. The cooking time will depend on the type and thickness of the meat. Usually it takes less than 5 minutes..
- Once the meat has cooked, wipe the excess oil with a paper towel. Pour in the yakiniku sauce and mix until the meat is golden brown. It's done..
- Don't these look like asparagus?.
Popular Food & Recipes Ideas provide some awesome, cool, nice and amazing collection of Easy Guide to Cook Perfect [Farmhouse Recipe] Meat-Wrapped Broccoli Stalk
You can share this Easy Guide to Cook Perfect [Farmhouse Recipe] Meat-Wrapped Broccoli Stalk collection of Food Sapor to your social media such as Pinterest, facebook, twitter etc. And we have add Popular Food & Recipes Ideas post ; Quick and Easy Recipe: Tasty Tempura #newcookschallenge and Recipe: Perfect Pad Cee Eew (Working Recipe) maybe you like them.
Browse Easy Guide to Cook Perfect [Farmhouse Recipe] Meat-Wrapped Broccoli Stalk similar Food Sapor in Broccoli Recipe archive. Easy Guide to Cook Perfect [Farmhouse Recipe] Meat-Wrapped Broccoli Stalk.
DISCLAIMER: All images found here are believed to be in the "public domain". We do not intend to infringe any legitimate intellectual right, artistic rights, or copyright. All of the images displayed are of unknown origin. If you are the rightful owner of any of the images posted here, and you do not want it to be displayed or if you require a suitable credit, then please contact us and we will immediately do whatever is needed either for the image to be removed or provide credit where it is due. All the content of this site is free of charge and therefore we do not gain any financial benefit from the display or downloads of any images.
Meet the Author
Gillion is a multi-concept WordPress theme that lets you create blog, magazine, news, review websites. With clean and functional design and lots of useful features theme will deliver amazing user experience to your clients and readers.Learn more