Easy Recipe: Appetizing Fettuccine Alfredo Recipe
Fettuccine Alfredo Recipe. Fettuccine pasta topped with a homemade rich decadent alfredo sauce. There are certain recipes that are essential to have in your recipe box and one of them has to be a phenomenal Fettuccine alfredo. Fettuccine pasta tastes its best when served in a rich So that everyone knows, this is an authentic Italian (Olive Garden is NOT Italian) recipe for Fettuccine Alfredo, therefore, it doesn't have garlic.
Fettuccine Alfredo two ways: with cream and nutmeg, or with butter and Parmesan! Did you know you can save this recipe and order the ingredients for same day delivery or pickup? Fettuccine Alfredo, made with a rich, creamy, garlic-infused parmesan sauce and tender homemade pasta, is comfort food at it's finest! You can have Fettuccine Alfredo Recipe using 13 simple ingredients and 3 simple steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Fettuccine Alfredo Recipe
- It’s 1 box of or half of a box of any kind of noodles you prefer.
- Prepare 3 tsp of red onion.
- You need 4 tbsp of butter.
- It’s 3/4 cup of italian cheese blend.
- You need 2 cup of milk.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of spinach.
- You need 1 tsp of 1/8 garlic powder.
- You need 1 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of flour.
- You need 1/2 tsp of pepper.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of italian seasoning.
- You need 1/3 cup of broccoli.
- Prepare 10 each of cherry or grape tomatoes cut in half.
This decadent meal can be served on it's own. Real alfredo should never (never!) include cream; the silky sauce is the result of an emulsion between the grated cheese, melted butter, and starchy pasta water. This easy fettuccine alfredo recipe is lightened up a bit with a healthier alfredo sauce, and it's a fabulous weeknight Italian dinner recipe! A classic fettuccine Alfredo recipe is made with cream, butter, Parmesan cheese, and parsley.
Fettuccine Alfredo Recipe instructions
- in medium sauce pan melt butter then add the red onion cook until tender and then add milk bring to boil then add cheese blend let the cheese melt then add 3 tbsp flour cook until thickened.
- and in another pan cook the spinach and broccoli and tomatoes for about 7-9 minutes or until done.
- meanwhile boil the pasta until done then drain pasta and pour in a large bowl and mix the sauce with pasta then add the vegetables then seasonings stir and its ready to serve.
It's delicious served as is or with meat or vegetables. Fettuccine alfredo is one of those dishes that is somehow more than the sum of its parts. Of course, when those parts are primarily butter, cream, cheese, and pasta, it's extremely hard to go wrong. Fettuccine Alfredo. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. There's nothing good about it, except for how good it is.
Popular Food & Recipes Ideas provide some awesome, cool, nice and amazing collection of Easy Recipe: Appetizing Fettuccine Alfredo Recipe
You can share this Easy Recipe: Appetizing Fettuccine Alfredo Recipe collection of Food Sapor to your social media such as Pinterest, facebook, twitter etc. And we have add Popular Food & Recipes Ideas post ; Easiest Way to Make Perfect Chicken Thigh Tray Bake and Quick and Easy Way to Make Appetizing Eringi [エリンギ] Mushroom, Prawns & Broccoli in Sweet Oyster Sauce maybe you like them.
Browse Easy Recipe: Appetizing Fettuccine Alfredo Recipe similar Food Sapor in Broccoli Recipe archive. Easy Recipe: Appetizing Fettuccine Alfredo Recipe.
DISCLAIMER: All images found here are believed to be in the "public domain". We do not intend to infringe any legitimate intellectual right, artistic rights, or copyright. All of the images displayed are of unknown origin. If you are the rightful owner of any of the images posted here, and you do not want it to be displayed or if you require a suitable credit, then please contact us and we will immediately do whatever is needed either for the image to be removed or provide credit where it is due. All the content of this site is free of charge and therefore we do not gain any financial benefit from the display or downloads of any images.