Easy Recipe: Delicious Pad Thai Style Noodles with Chicken and Shrimp
Pad Thai Style Noodles with Chicken and Shrimp.
This Delicious Pad Thai Style Noodles with Chicken and Shrimp using 24 easy ingredients and 11 easy steps. Learn how to achieve this tasty food.
Ingredients of Pad Thai Style Noodles with Chicken and Shrimp
- Prepare 1/2 pkg of Rice noodles noodles (14 oz) or any other.
- You need 1/4 pound of chicken of thin boneless , cut into strips.
- It’s 10 – 12 of shrimp medium size (de-shelled and de-veined).
- Prepare 1/2 cup of cabbage shredded.
- You need 1/4 cup of green beans french cut.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of carrot julienned pieces.
- It’s 1/4 cup of mushrooms sliced.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of broccoli (optional).
- Prepare 2 tbsps of peanut oil.
- You need 1 tbsp of chopped garlic.
- It’s 1 of shallot red onion medium size / cut into thin slices.
- It’s 1 of green chili medium size chopped into tiny pieces.
- It’s 1 tsp of red chilli flakes.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of lemon grass pieces (fresh or the ones in a jar).
- You need 2 no of Kaffir lime . leaves.
- You need 2 tbsps of sauce pad thai (store bought or home made as per recipe given below).
- You need 1 tbsp of oyster sauce.
- It’s 1 tsp of soy sauce.
- Prepare 1 tsp of salt or per taste.
- It’s of For garnish:.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of lime juice.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Cilantro Fresh finely chopped leaves.
- You need 2 tbsps of peanuts roasted (crushed).
- You need 2 of Egg omelet pieces*.
Pad Thai Style Noodles with Chicken and Shrimp instructions
- Boil water in a huge pot. Once it starts boiling take it off the stove and add the noodles and let them soak them in the hot water for about 6-7 minutes (Check the specific directions on your rice noodles package). Then drain the water and wash the noodles with cold water and again drain and add a tsp of vegetable oil and keep aside..
- Take a wok and heat the oil in it. As the oil gets hot add the shallots, red chilly flakes, the chopped garlic, green chillies, kaffir lime leaves and the lemon grass. Stir for about 1 minute and then add the pad thai sauce, oyster sauce and soy sauce..
- Next add the chicken pieces and keep stir ring on high heat to let the chicken cook. Next add the shrimp too and stir on high heat for about 1 minute. Next add the vegetables and add the salt again stirring constantly. you can cover with a lid for about 1-2 minutes to let the vegetables steam..
- Finally add the noodles and stir well. Add the garnish ingredients and serve immediately while hot..
- To make Egg Omelet:.
- Take a small pan and heat with some oil in it. Take two eggs and beat well. Add a pinch of salt and pepper and pour onto the heated pan. Cook on medium heat for about 2-3 minutes covering with a lid. Flip onto a plate and when cooled cut into long and thin strips..
- Recipe for Pad thai sauce:.
- 1 inch ball of tamarind soaked in warm water.
- 1 tbsp fish sauce.
- 1 tbsp of jaggery(or molasses).
- Make tamarind pulp out of the soaked tamarind ball by squeezing by hand and then straining through a strainer to get any seed or big chunks out. Take this pulp in a small pan, add the fish sauce and the jaggery pieces and heat on the stove for about 4-5 minutes till the jaggery is dissolved completely and till you get a thick sauce..
Popular Food & Recipes Ideas provide some awesome, cool, nice and amazing collection of Easy Recipe: Delicious Pad Thai Style Noodles with Chicken and Shrimp
You can share this Easy Recipe: Delicious Pad Thai Style Noodles with Chicken and Shrimp collection of Food Sapor to your social media such as Pinterest, facebook, twitter etc. And we have add Popular Food & Recipes Ideas post ; Quick and Easy Recipe: Tasty Broccoli, Sweet Potato, & Goat Cheese Soup and Easiest Recipe: Perfect Broccoli White Cheddar Soup maybe you like them.
Browse Easy Recipe: Delicious Pad Thai Style Noodles with Chicken and Shrimp similar Food Sapor in Broccoli Recipe archive. Easy Recipe: Delicious Pad Thai Style Noodles with Chicken and Shrimp.
DISCLAIMER: All images found here are believed to be in the "public domain". We do not intend to infringe any legitimate intellectual right, artistic rights, or copyright. All of the images displayed are of unknown origin. If you are the rightful owner of any of the images posted here, and you do not want it to be displayed or if you require a suitable credit, then please contact us and we will immediately do whatever is needed either for the image to be removed or provide credit where it is due. All the content of this site is free of charge and therefore we do not gain any financial benefit from the display or downloads of any images.
Meet the Author
Gillion is a multi-concept WordPress theme that lets you create blog, magazine, news, review websites. With clean and functional design and lots of useful features theme will deliver amazing user experience to your clients and readers.Learn more