Quick and Easy Recipe: Appetizing Vickys Mixed Vegetable Quiche, GF DF EF SF and Peanut-Free
Vickys Mixed Vegetable Quiche, GF DF EF SF and Peanut-Free.
You can have Vickys Mixed Vegetable Quiche, GF DF EF SF and Peanut-Free using 14 easy ingredients and 13 simple steps. Learn how to cook apetizing meal.
Ingredients of Vickys Mixed Vegetable Quiche, GF DF EF SF and Peanut-Free
- You need 225 grams of my free-from Shortcrust Pastry recipe, link attached below.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of oil plus extra for greasing the tart tins.
- It’s 100 grams of cashew nuts.
- Prepare 240 ml of water.
- It’s 4 tbsp of cornstarch / cornflour.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of nutritional yeast.
- It’s 1 tsp of lemon juice.
- You need 1/4 head of broccoli, roughly chopped.
- Prepare 1 of large onion, finely chopped.
- You need 100 grams of carrots, chopped into pea-sized pieces.
- Prepare 200 ml of chicken or vegetable stock.
- It’s 50 grams of peas.
- Prepare 50 grams of sweetcorn.
- You need of salt and black pepper.
Vickys Mixed Vegetable Quiche, GF DF EF SF and Peanut-Free step by step
- Soak the cashews in a small pan of boiling water for an hour to soften.
- Preheat the oven to gas 6 / 200C /400F.
- Lightly grease and line 6 individual tart tins and then line with the shortcrust pastry https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/332957-vickys-sweet-savoury-shortcrust-pastry-gf-df-ef-sf-nf.
- Prick the bottoms with a fork to stop them puffing up in the oven and bake them for 15 minutes then set aside.
- Drain the cashews and place them into a food processor or blender.
- Add the water, cornflour, nutritional yeast and lemon juice then whizz together until pureed.
- Heat the oil in a saucepan over a medium heat, add the chopped broccoli and cook until almost softened.
- Add the chopped carrot and onion, cook until the onion is translucent.
- Add the stock, peas and sweetcorn and carrots and cook for 2 minutes. Add the cashew mixture to the pan and warm through. Season to taste with salt & pepper.
- Divide the filling evenly between the 6 tart cases.
- Bake at a reduced heat of gas 3 / 160C / 325°F for 25 minutes or until set, then let the tarts rest for 5 minutes before removing from their cases.
- Serve hot or cold.
- Alternatively make one large 8" tart with the same ingredients, blind bake the pastry for 20 – 25 minutes and bake the tart itself at the lower temp for 35 – 40 minutes or until set.
Popular Food & Recipes Ideas provide some awesome, cool, nice and amazing collection of Quick and Easy Recipe: Appetizing Vickys Mixed Vegetable Quiche, GF DF EF SF and Peanut-Free
You can share this Quick and Easy Recipe: Appetizing Vickys Mixed Vegetable Quiche, GF DF EF SF and Peanut-Free collection of Food Sapor to your social media such as Pinterest, facebook, twitter etc. And we have add Popular Food & Recipes Ideas post ; Easiest Recipe: Perfect Holiday Roast Chicken With Rich Sauce and Easy Recipe: Delicious Vickys Teriyaki Chicken Traybake, GF DF EF SF NF maybe you like them.
Browse Quick and Easy Recipe: Appetizing Vickys Mixed Vegetable Quiche, GF DF EF SF and Peanut-Free similar Food Sapor in Broccoli Recipe archive. Quick and Easy Recipe: Appetizing Vickys Mixed Vegetable Quiche, GF DF EF SF and Peanut-Free.
DISCLAIMER: All images found here are believed to be in the "public domain". We do not intend to infringe any legitimate intellectual right, artistic rights, or copyright. All of the images displayed are of unknown origin. If you are the rightful owner of any of the images posted here, and you do not want it to be displayed or if you require a suitable credit, then please contact us and we will immediately do whatever is needed either for the image to be removed or provide credit where it is due. All the content of this site is free of charge and therefore we do not gain any financial benefit from the display or downloads of any images.