Easy Recipe: Tasty Broccoli Cheese Soup – Stove Top Recipe
Broccoli Cheese Soup – Stove Top Recipe.
This Delicious Broccoli Cheese Soup – Stove Top Recipe using 14 easy ingredients and 6 easy steps. Here is how you cook this tasty food.
Ingredients of Broccoli Cheese Soup – Stove Top Recipe
- It’s 1 tbsp. of olive oil.
- Prepare 1 of large carrot, peeled and finely diced.
- Prepare 1/2 of yellow onion, diced.
- Prepare 3 cloves of garlic, minced.
- You need 1/4 cup of unsalted butter.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of all purpose flour.
- Prepare 2 1/2 cups of unsalted chicken or vegetable broth.
- You need 2 1/2 cups of milk at room temperature.
- It’s 2 of heaping cups fresh chopped broccoli florets.
- You need 1 1/2 cups of sharp cheddar cheese, shredded + extra for topping.
- You need 1/4 cup of shredded parmesan cheese.
- You need 1/2 tsp. of each salt, pepper.
- You need 1/4 tsp. of dried thyme.
- Prepare 1/8 tsp. of each dried oregano, ground nutmeg.
Broccoli Cheese Soup – Stove Top Recipe instructions
- Place the oil in a large pot over medium heat. Once hot, add in the carrots and onions and cook, stirring frequently, until onion is translucent…about 3-5 minutes. Add the garlic and cook a minute or so more, until fragrant. Then add in the butter and let it melt down..
- Gradually whisk in the flour in small batches. Whisk constantly until all the flour is added and incorporated. Mixture will be very thick. Allow the mix to cook for 1 minute, continuing to whisk..
- Whisk in the broth in small amounts, whisking constantly, until fully incorporated. Once all the broth is added, whisk in the milk and increase heat to med-high. Let this mixture come to a low boil..
- Once it reaches a boil, stir in the broccoli and lower the heat to med-low. Allow to simmer until the broccoli is tender…about 7-9 minutes. (If using larger sized florets, it may take longer). Then stir in the cream cheese and let that melt down into the soup..
- Stir in the seasonings and taste to see if you think it needs anything else. Then, if you'd like a less chunky soup, use an immersion blender to puree to the desired consistency. You could also use a blender or food processor in small batches, just be careful not to burn yourself..
- Remove the pan from the heat. Stir in both of the shredded cheeses until it is all melted and incorporated in. That's it, you're ready to serve!.
Popular Food & Recipes Ideas provide some awesome, cool, nice and amazing collection of Easy Recipe: Tasty Broccoli Cheese Soup – Stove Top Recipe
You can share this Easy Recipe: Tasty Broccoli Cheese Soup – Stove Top Recipe collection of Food Sapor to your social media such as Pinterest, facebook, twitter etc. And we have add Popular Food & Recipes Ideas post ; Recipe: Delicious Baked salmon with sticky rice and roasted broccoli. and Quick and Easy Recipe: Appetizing Cheesy broccoli and ham soup maybe you like them.
Browse Easy Recipe: Tasty Broccoli Cheese Soup – Stove Top Recipe similar Food Sapor in Broccoli Recipe archive. Easy Recipe: Tasty Broccoli Cheese Soup – Stove Top Recipe.
DISCLAIMER: All images found here are believed to be in the "public domain". We do not intend to infringe any legitimate intellectual right, artistic rights, or copyright. All of the images displayed are of unknown origin. If you are the rightful owner of any of the images posted here, and you do not want it to be displayed or if you require a suitable credit, then please contact us and we will immediately do whatever is needed either for the image to be removed or provide credit where it is due. All the content of this site is free of charge and therefore we do not gain any financial benefit from the display or downloads of any images.
Meet the Author
Gillion is a multi-concept WordPress theme that lets you create blog, magazine, news, review websites. With clean and functional design and lots of useful features theme will deliver amazing user experience to your clients and readers.Learn more