Easiest Recipe: Delicious Mexican Broccoli & ground beef rice#my unique rice recipe
Mexican Broccoli & ground beef rice#my unique rice recipe. Don't sacrifice flavor while eating healthy! The Best Mexican Broccoli Recipes on Yummly Easy Mexican Corn And Rice Casserole, Easy Mexican Chicken And Rice Casserole, Mexican Black Bean & Cheese Stuffed Peppers.
Today's recipe is a charred broccoli salad with lots of crunch, some black beans, some chewy sweet and sour inca berries and. Kid doesn't want to eat broccoli, wants pizza instead. Mexican mom and grandma tell him he will get cholesterol. This Appetizing Mexican Broccoli & ground beef rice#my unique rice recipe using 11 simple ingredients and 8 simple steps. Follow these simple steps to achieve delicious meal.
Ingredients of Mexican Broccoli & ground beef rice#my unique rice recipe
- It’s 1 cup of precooked or chilled white rice.
- It’s 100 gm of minced/ground beef.
- It’s 1 pc of blanched broccoli.
- Prepare 3 cloves of garlic.
- Prepare 2 of tsb sesame oil.
- It’s 1 of egg.
- You need of Dark soy sauce.
- It’s 1 of tsb vegetable oil.
- You need of Salt.
- It’s of White pepper.
- Prepare of Black pepper.
One-Pan Mexican Chicken and Rice. posted by Christy Denney Looking for Mexican bean side dish recipes? Zesty Mexican spices liven up this loaded casserole of chicken, rice, beans, and broccoli—all topped with a layer of cheddar before baking. with Broccoli & Tortilla Strips. Check out the recipe for Broccoli Crepes with Mexican Green Sauce, Carrot Rice Mould, Sweet Rice, Savoury Rice with Vegetables and more on tarladalal.com.
Mexican Broccoli & ground beef rice#my unique rice recipe step by step
- Gather your ingredients together.
- In medium-high heat, heat vegetable oil in a wok, add minced meat and cook for about 2 minutes. Stir while it cooks and break the bigger chunks.
- Add salt to taste. Then add broccoli. Put some soy sauce and stir evenly carefully not to overcook..
- Add garlic and saute for about 4 minutes till crispy and remove from the heat and transfer to another pan..
- In a small bowl, beat the egg, black pepper and salt and cook till ready and put aside. Shred the egg into small pieces.
- In the same wok, heat sesame oil in low heat, add rice and some soy sauce and stir evenly.
- Add the beef and broccoli into the rice and saute for 3 minutes. Add the shredded egg and saute again for 2 minutes.
- Remove from the heat and serve when hot. Garnish as desired.
Broccoli, tossed in olive oil, lemon juice and salt, roasted and served with parmesan cheese and lots of black pepper. The broccoli is great roasted on its own with some olive oil and salt. Recetas con broccoli. broccoli – Prepara ricas comidas mexicanas con broccoli con las siguientes recetas tradicionales de México Broccoli is an edible green plant in the cabbage family (family Brassicaceae, genus Brassica) whose large flowering head, stalk and small associated leaves are eaten as a vegetable. The word broccoli comes from the Italian plural of broccolo, which means "the flowering crest of a cabbage". The ultimate roasted broccoli recipe, featuring golden Parmesan cheese and tangy balsamic vinegar!
Popular Food & Recipes Ideas provide some awesome, cool, nice and amazing collection of Easiest Recipe: Delicious Mexican Broccoli & ground beef rice#my unique rice recipe
You can share this Easiest Recipe: Delicious Mexican Broccoli & ground beef rice#my unique rice recipe collection of Food Sapor to your social media such as Pinterest, facebook, twitter etc. And we have add Popular Food & Recipes Ideas post ; Simple Guide to Prepare Delicious Keto Chicken Bacon Ranch Casserole and Recipe: Perfect Chocolate & Hazelnut Chia Seed Pudding (Keto) maybe you like them.
Browse Easiest Recipe: Delicious Mexican Broccoli & ground beef rice#my unique rice recipe similar Food Sapor in Broccoli Recipe archive. Easiest Recipe: Delicious Mexican Broccoli & ground beef rice#my unique rice recipe.
DISCLAIMER: All images found here are believed to be in the "public domain". We do not intend to infringe any legitimate intellectual right, artistic rights, or copyright. All of the images displayed are of unknown origin. If you are the rightful owner of any of the images posted here, and you do not want it to be displayed or if you require a suitable credit, then please contact us and we will immediately do whatever is needed either for the image to be removed or provide credit where it is due. All the content of this site is free of charge and therefore we do not gain any financial benefit from the display or downloads of any images.