Quick and Easy Recipe: Perfect Roasted Broccoli Stalks with Spicy Couscous (vegan)
Roasted Broccoli Stalks with Spicy Couscous (vegan).
You can cook Roasted Broccoli Stalks with Spicy Couscous (vegan) using 8 simple ingredients and 10 easy steps. Follow these simple steps to cook apetizing meal.
Ingredients of Roasted Broccoli Stalks with Spicy Couscous (vegan)
- Prepare 1 of broccoli stalk.
- Prepare 2 tsp of olive oil.
- You need 1 tsp of ras-el-hanout spice blend (see the recipe I have attached to the cover photo).
- You need 1 pinch of of sea salt.
- It’s 1/2 cup of uncooked couscous.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of vegetable stock, made with 1 tsp Vegan Swiss bouillon.
- It’s 2 tbsp of harissa, store bought or homemade (see the recipe attached to the cover photo).
- You need 1/2 can of chick peas/ garbanzo beans, drained.
Roasted Broccoli Stalks with Spicy Couscous (vegan) step by step
- Cut the broccoli stalk into two pieces, the stalk and the head (from which the florets have been removed).
- Peel all the outside, woody layer from the stalk, and about half an inch off the bottom of the stalk, leaving the juicy heart..
- Wash and shake dry the head..
- Pour 1 tsp of olive oil on the stalks, sprinkle on spice mix, then get them all over with your hands..
- Place the stalks on a baking sheet, drizzle with the other tsp of oil and sprinkle with the salt..
- Roast at 210C for 20 minutes, turning over halfway to prevent the spices burning..
- Meanwhile, put the couscous in a bowl, pour on the hot stock, throw in the garbanzos/chickpeas and cover with plastic wrap and leave for 10 minutes..
- Take broccoli stalks out of the oven. The head part if the stalk will have a little crunch, but the stalk should be softened..
- Uncover the couscous and stir in the harissa. Two tablespoons of any kind of harissa is pretty spicy, do you might want to add a tablespoon then taste it before adding the other one, or not, depending on your taste..
- Spoon the couscous on a plate, serving the broccoli stalks alongside..
Popular Food & Recipes Ideas provide some awesome, cool, nice and amazing collection of Quick and Easy Recipe: Perfect Roasted Broccoli Stalks with Spicy Couscous (vegan)
You can share this Quick and Easy Recipe: Perfect Roasted Broccoli Stalks with Spicy Couscous (vegan) collection of Food Sapor to your social media such as Pinterest, facebook, twitter etc. And we have add Popular Food & Recipes Ideas post ; Simple Guide to Make Delicious Cheese Sauce and Broccoli and Easy Recipe: Yummy Miso mustard pork & broccoli salad maybe you like them.
Browse Quick and Easy Recipe: Perfect Roasted Broccoli Stalks with Spicy Couscous (vegan) similar Food Sapor in Broccoli Recipe archive. Quick and Easy Recipe: Perfect Roasted Broccoli Stalks with Spicy Couscous (vegan).
DISCLAIMER: All images found here are believed to be in the "public domain". We do not intend to infringe any legitimate intellectual right, artistic rights, or copyright. All of the images displayed are of unknown origin. If you are the rightful owner of any of the images posted here, and you do not want it to be displayed or if you require a suitable credit, then please contact us and we will immediately do whatever is needed either for the image to be removed or provide credit where it is due. All the content of this site is free of charge and therefore we do not gain any financial benefit from the display or downloads of any images.
Meet the Author
Gillion is a multi-concept WordPress theme that lets you create blog, magazine, news, review websites. With clean and functional design and lots of useful features theme will deliver amazing user experience to your clients and readers.Learn more